what's mine is mine

It’s just like how they described it in the internet, ‘An Enchanting Paradise’. The people, the place, the scenery, the beach, Oh God. The water is so clear and the sand were so white. Just like what they’ve told me.

“Told you, you’ll love it.” Margo smile with excitement.

A week before, that night after Margo have this crazy cold. I thought she’s gonna dragged me again to some party with her friends, but fortunately it didn’t came out like that. That night, Margo received a text from Camille, remaining her about their five days vacation. I didn’t know where they’re going until now. We arrived at this beautiful island of Palawan. Coron, Palawan. My face met the sunset as I turn around to fully engulf myself with this breath taking place. Until, I had a glimpse of Margo frowning at me.

“What?”

“You know what, Kenny. My friends praise me on how tall I am and believe me I love it. I love how they do it and it boost my confidence like this. But for some reason, every time I’m with you I feel so small. You’re taking away my pride Kenny, you’re taking it away from me.” Shaking her head with a sad frown face. I laugh on how cute she is and she just stare at me. I put my arms around her shoulder.

“You know, you’re just hungry. Here eat this.” I hand her a sandwich.

“Cool, you really know how change my mood. Thanks!”  she said with a child smile. Her arm around my waist and everything feels perfect.

The next day, we went for an island hopping and stop to this gorgeous islet. Where you could be the only person in it except for the care taker. You could have the islet all for yourself. Privacy, love it. I could only have that here. There are cottage where you could leave your stuff and snacks. Cooking is not allowed so packed-lunch is a must. The water? Oh! The water is to die for, it’s so clear! I’m about to dive in but I don’t see Margo anywhere.

“Camille! Have you seen Margo?” her toned body flaunts as she take off her shirt. She’s sure looks so sexy on her neon orange two piece. Long brown hair and white skin. Accessorize by a panama hat and a deep brown wayfarer sunglasses. You can't really tell that she’s a lesbian the way she dress and act.

“Sure you don’t wanna go with me instead of Margo, Kenny?” She raise her eyebrow with a huge grin on her face. I rolled my eyes, she’s hitting on me again. I might like girls, but I am not that easy to attract. I mean, look at my friends back home. Gigi, Hailey, Bella, Cara, Gosh! I’m surrounded by models. Which means it takes a lot to do more than that to have me.

“I’m just telling. She’s on the cr, she’ll be here any minute.” her huge grin grew wider. I frown, what is she up to now, again.   

I turn around and there she is. My lips parted as I watch her walk towards us. I’ve never thought she could be this beautiful, but she is. I’m talking about my friends back  home earlier, yeah, but whatever. Her golden tanned skin looked so radiant and soft under the sun. Her straw boater hat is covering her alluring face with her jet black aviator sunglasses. Those emerald blue two piece looked so perfect on her  toned and curve body. Curvier than most of us actually.

“Hey.” Her face inches away from me. “Is there something wrong. You looked like..”

“Ask me, I might know the reason.” Camille butt-in from our back. We turn around to looked at her. She just smirk and shrug. “But seriously, both of you. What do you really do when you guys are alone.” She can’t really stop teasing us, can’t she.

“We’re not like you Camille, okay!” Margo shouts at the running Camille. She’s so immature for a twenty six years old department head, but she’s Margo’s best friend. They’ve known each other for a year and they kinda fit for each other. Margo’s the mature one while Camille is the opposite. Wonder why Camille didn’t go for Margo. Because Camille has a girlfriend, or Margo is straight? Maybe that’s the reason. Camille doesn’t even make it what makes me any different?