NYF

Mom give Margo a try and send her to some go-sees, castings and some auditions. Most of it Margo didn’t get in the cut but some liked her and cast her and since mom saw a potential, mom and Margo made the contract. Tho she’s short, Margo can totally work it. There are some short modells who got through she might have a chance too. Then months later Margo is starting to get notice and even get in New York fashion week.

Everyone got to the NYF except me. Not that I didn’t get in but because I didn’t want to steal the show from my little tan angel and my mom wants to strangle me because of that. It’s her first big show outside LA and who knows, some of the big names might noticed her. Another reason is, I want to be by her side before the show begin. Margo might get a nerve crack and I want to be by her side. Just in case.

Now, tonight is the big night and everyone is busy at the back stage. I’m seated at the couch watching the girls prepare for the show. While Margo looks calm in her satin robe as she stand beside the wall having a glimpse of the crowd. I stand up and walks over to her hugging her from the back.

“Are you nervous?”

“You think I will do well?” she said softly in her raspy voice. I hugged her tight and I could feel her heartbeat beat loudly and fast. She might look calm but deep inside she’s actually nervous. I took a deep breath and kiss her on the cheeks.

“Of course you will. You wouldn’t be here if they think you can’t.” I told her. She breath a smile in response resting her head on my shoulder.

“I’m done with my make up could you sit beside me for awhile?” looking to her shoulder. I just nod. She drag me to the couch and there we sat together with our hand interlocked. I could smell her rosy scent as her head rest on my shoulder then suddenly my heart started to skip a beat and I felt everything went slow-mo. She makes me feel safe, she makes me feel secure and she makes me experience those things that I thought it doesn’t exist anymore. I can’t even believed that I could say this but I think I’m in love with her. I’ve never say this words in passion and affection but when it comes to her it comes so natural.

“Will you be watching?” Margo ask braking the cozy silence between us.

“Mm-hhmmm… But I’ll be on the spot where you couldn’t see me if you want so you won’t get distracted.” I looked to her watching some girls whose heaving their fittings.

“I’m not nervous Ken, you’re here. I’m just scared. Scared I might fall walking down the runway and embarrassed you, your mom.” she turn her head to me looking up under her long black lashes. I took a deep breath and kiss her in the forehead.

“You won’t. Just enjoy the show, okay.” I smile holding her hands tighter.

“Then stay here. When I’m with you I’m not scared.” Margo plead flashing a weak smile. We sat together for a couple of more minutes and I could feel her loud heartbeat subsides and her soft hands went warmer in it’s usual. Afterwards, someone call for the line up and suddenly Margo did something unexpectedly that made my heart go wild.

~ 0 0 0 ~

Gosh, that made me calm! The scared feeling I have a while ago turned to excitement and ecstatic! Maybe I should have kiss her on the lips instead of the corners but it may just cause her in trouble so, better be safe than never. Maybe I should have Kenny with me every time I’ll do fashion show for a good luck charm. Well, I could do that right? I mean..

Break a leg girls!” someone shouts and just by that everything went so fast.

The show end-up amazeballs and everyone is congratulating anyone and as I get to the back stage I ran straight to Kenny and hug her. She looks gorgeous on her so-called low key dress but bitch still look cheeky. She’s so supportive and she even back down for the show so I won’t be overshadowed by her and have the chance to be noticed and it wasn't a waste.