night breeze

“Where have you been? Where’s Margo?” Camille ask when I came back.

“She… she said she needs some air. She’s a little off, probably because of this crowd.” I sat beside her at the bar.

“Uhuh…” Camille raise her hand for the bartender.

“Do you think she’s okay? I should follow her she might-” Camille cut me.

“Oowp!” pulling me back to my seat.

“Camille, you don’t understand.” I think it’s not the crowd she’s off.

“Why don’t you drink this instead of bugging around for Margo.” she just smirk at me like she doesn’t care. I frown.

“Aren’t you worried about her!” she downed her shot and still brush me off. Gosh, this bitch. Is this how they care about Margo, like nothing.  Camille crinkle her nose as she gulp down her drink and slammed the glass on the table.

You don’t understand.” she looked at me smiling. “That’s how Margo stressed-out. If you run along and follow her, you’re just making it worst. Now, drink this so you could calm the shit out.” pushing the shot to me. I looked at her in the eyes. Behind those shitty things Camille always does, she do care. Of course she fell for Margo once, she do care especially for her. Maybe I went over board. I took the shot and gulp it down.

“You think I don’t know what happened? What is going on between you two.” Camille stare at me smirking. “You see, everything is new to Margo, like the jealousy- “ I cut her.

“The what?!” She rolled her eyes.

“Oh, you heard me right. She‘s very transparent you know. She always say and do what her heart wants and that’s what makes her more stand out. While you little white girl, well, you’re tall; anyway, you here can’t see it. She’s not denying it you know. She just need time to realize it.” I just looked at her confused.

“You’ll understand, you’ll see.” she smile. The sweetest and most genuine smile I’ve ever seen from her. “Take care of her.” tapping my shoulder. What is she talking about?

After couple of minutes talking to Camille she finally let me look for Margo, but where could she be? I don’t really get Margo these past few days. Sometimes she’s so sweet and everything then the next day she’s as cold as ice. Like how she looked at me and linger on my eyes. She might think I hadn't noticed it, but I do just like how I looked at her.

I was walking along the beach when the night air blew around me and a hint of rosy sweet scent captured my nose. Margo. I look around to see if she’s somewhere until my eyes met her figure sitting on the deck along the shore not far from where I am. Her hair flew, along with her white dress as the sea air blew.
“Hey.” I stand beside her. She looked up at me abruptly.

“Oh, hey.” she looked away with sadness in her face.

“Can I sit?”

“Yeah, sure.” for a couple of minutes, we sat there in silence looking at the night sea. I watched her as her short locks flew wavy through the air. Did she really get jealous? My stomach tightens as the idea of Margo being jealous but there’s nothing to be jealous about. Makes me wonder.

“I’m sorry earlier. I was being uuhh…” she speaks suddenly but I cut her.

“Actually it’s my fault. I was with you and.. He was kinda dick.” Margo tilt her head to the side, waiting for what I’m gonna say.

“You know let’s not talk about him.” for a moment I could feel her gaze around me and for some reason I felt shy.

“Your eyes.” she mumble. “Your eyes are so mysterious. I love looking at it.” she really do know how to caught me off guard. My lips parted but no words came out from it. I looked her in the eyes down to her lips then the memories from the spring came back. What does it feel to be kiss by those rosy pink lips. My daydream was snapped when I saw her grin.