be Alright

Spring air in London is sure refreshing. I've always wanted to go here and admire their majestic structures, but I never got the chance. I roll down my window and close my eyes. The soft and comforting morning breeze run through my face and I slowly breath it in. I felt a little more lighter than before. I breath out.

 'Please don't tell me you have moved on
Just give me one chance to explain
My feelings are still here and growin'
They're new to me and I'm still learnin'

"You think that's enough stroll?" Cara took my hand and squeezed it. As always, her enthusiastic and energetic face is all spread in her but in the corner of her eyes I could see sadness lingering in. I squeezed her hand back and look at her. She looked like she wanted to say more but she didn't then I guess it's time. I smile at her unsure blue eyes and nod. 

"Sir, you can drive us to the airport now." Cara said leaning to the driver.

  'This is what I'm thinking of

  Because I knew
That you would be alright
And in my heart you would stay a while with me
And we danced until the morning light
And you said to me, you said we'll be alright
And we'll be alright
Yeah, we'll be alright '

Yeah, maybe.... the song on the radio was right...  

Let's start leaving things behind, shall we Margo. I smile to myself looking outside of the window. It may not be now or tomorrow, but maybe someday. Everything will get better.

We'll... be Alright