I Almost Sold a Pure Soul to a Devil

“I… I don’t know Luck. I… She’s so kind and pure.. She’s my friend, the truest that I ever have. We both know how she love Kendall. We’ll just destroy her.”

“I know Pyp. I love her and I will take care of her. If she’ll get mad at me, I’ll be patient of her till she forgives me and accept me.” he said with eyes that burned with passion.

“How about Stormi? You’re still together what will you do about her?!” I ask but Lucky stand up tucking his hands to his pocket and walks to the glass window. As always, he looks perfectly clean with his navy blue suit and his platinum blond hair all brush up. He never missed.

“You know that our relationship is at the edge of the cliff. We’ve tried fixing it but it wont.” he sigh still looking outside.

I can’t choose between them. He's my brother but Margo is my friend too and I don’t want to hurt her.

“Margo is for me now.” he turn around and looked at me, determination gleaming in his eyes.

My lips parted. I wanted to protest, I wanted to say don’t do this. Please don’t touch her, not her Lucky. Please  not her. I wanted to say those words to him but can't. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I so protective of her when Lucky, my brother likes her. I should be supportive right! Lucky sat beside me again taking both my hands and looked at me. His eyes that same with mine and with jaw that resembles with I. I wanted to say no but my action speaks different.

« ● ○ ◎ ※ »

The bartender on the corner right. The girl in a red plunging neckline dress that showcases her ample and round chest which is sat three chairs away from us. She don't really think that I haven’t notice her stealing some glances this way. And the dude in our old school black leather jacket on the other side of the bar. Lastly, that black haired girl in a black lacy body fit dress far across the club and some random sluts who pass us by. All of them, from the moment we arrived and sat at the bar they've all been eye fucking her. I snort and rolled my eyes. I turn to face the person that sat right next to me who they’ve all been dribble about. Her navy blue dress fits perfectly around her curvy body and her hair and makeup are exquisitely done, simple but elegant just like her. Her  chuckle, her  smile and those dimples around them.

*BUDUM

What was that?

*BUDUM

What the hell was that?!

My hand found its way to my chest. Was that my… It’s beating fast and… loud. I eyes trailed to her. Is she doing this? Is this because of her? It can’t be, right? She’s a girl and I’m a GIRL!     

“It’s a mocktail Margo no worries.” Lucky shout through the loud noise and that shook me from my thoughts.

As plan, I went with him in a club with Margo and as predicted Margo doesn’t want to drink. And we’ve been here for what, hours? She is SUCH a LOYAL. Then in the corner of my eyes I saw Lucky scowl at me. Indicating that I should back him up.

“Yeah!” I butt in getting Margo’s attention. “It’s just a mocktail Margo it won’t kill you.” I smile and it sting inside. Margo looked at me with her cute and unsure face and as I talk to her, Lucky did what he have to do quickly. When he’s done he nodge his eyebrow clearing everything. I reach for the drink through Margo our face almost touch and I could smell her sweet minty breath from this gap. Was that a raspberry? And her rosy scent, I gulp. I felt something, somewhere down bellow. I blink looking away. What the heck is wrong with me. “Here, it’s four season mocktail just how you like it.”  placing the glass in front of her she looked at the glass of beverage still with hesitant.