"Yes a-appa" both Jungkook and Jimin said in unison, Jimin's voice wavering a little as he wasn't at all used to this.

"You seem so young, how old are you Jimin?" Jungshin narrowed his eyes at Jimin.

"He's 17 but his birthday is in three days so he'll turn legal then" Jungkook spoke even before Jimin could open his mouth.

Junshin gritted his teeth.

"Did I fucking ask you Jungkook?!" He yelled.

"Sorry appa" Jungkook apologized with a little head bow.

"So then it's settled, plan his birthday party extravagantly, in our biggest hotel. We'll announce your engagement there and then wedding will be done whenever you want it. Also how did you two meet? We need a believable story" Jungshin spoke, already thinking of a believable story that should fit this situation as he expected his son to have simply kidnapped the kid and made him stay with Jungkook by force. Which was all true.

"At a convenience store, he used to work there"

" Hmm... Will it be believable that you met him there and then fell for him or whatever bullshit you wanna call it?" Jungshin asked cocking his eyebrow, a splitting image of Jungkook when he does that.

"Yes appa, it's very believable, also I have some facts to go along"

"Good" he said to Jungkook then turned to Jimin. " Go shopping with him", he said to Jimin.

"And Jungkook buy him clothes fit for royalty, I want him to look the part and let's just keep his personality as someone who's awed with elegance. Like a begger who struck gold" he turned to Jungkook and said.

"This is going to benefit me greatly. Jeon Jungkook, the only heir to Jeon Enterprises marrys a nobody. For once you're being useful, keep it up" Jungshin patted Jungkook's shoulder looking proud like he didn't just insult Jimin to dirt.

Jungkook was pissed but he couldn't fight against his appa. So he simply bowed.

"Yes appa".

Jungshin then took his leave, leaving a beaten up Jungkook and insulted Jimin behind. Although being beaten up, Jungkook was happy as he's finally going to marry his sweetheart.

Jimin turned to Jungkook who was taking a napkin from the table, to wipe off the blood oozing out of the cuts on his cheek and lips.

"That was your appa? And I thought mine was bad" Jimin spoke, he still couldn't believe how can someone just simply beat up their child like that. Sure his appa hit him too, but it was just some slaps now and then. But Jungkook's appa was like the devil for Jimin.

"Yes, what's so unbelievable about that. He's always been like this" Jungkook shrugged throwing the napkin lazily on the table.

"Why does he act so strict and cruel with you? Does he hate you or something?" Jimin asked.

"Hm, that topic is for some other day. How about we get out of here and celebrate our engagement somewhere you like?" Jungkook replied, brushing off his appas topic.

Jimin sighed.

"No, let's just go home. We need to get your face fixed too" Jimin spoke, without realizing the care he's showing.

Jungkook smiled.

"Okay".

_________________________________

"Ow, that hurts Jimin" Jungkook hissed as Jimin dabbed (no not that dab) Jungkook's cut on his cheek with a cotton ball dipped in sterile solution.

"Shut up, you're not a baby. You're 24 for fucks sake" Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook's extraness.

"Technically I'm 25. I turned 25 on your first day here" Jungkook smiled, happy explaining the day he had killed Jimin's appa because to him he only remembered it as the day his baby came to live with him.

"Whatever. Stop overreacting" Jimin was done cleaning both his cuts and blew on them lightly, unknowingly intoxicating Jungkook with his breath.

Jungkook suddenly caged Jimin's face in his hands and tilted his head up. He then proceeded to smash his lips onto Jimin's, taking away Jimin's breath.

Jimin registered what just happened and quickly put his hands on Jungkook's chest, pushing on them as hard as he could.

Unfortunately for Jimin, Jungkook didn't budge at all.

The intensity of the kiss was getting to Jimin, also the limiting oxygen was making him dizzy. So before he could lose himself further into the kiss he did what his mind brought up.

Jungkook squealed. Actual, real life squealed. He had never even imagined he could make such a noise. He himself was shocked to hear the high pitched sound coming out of his mouth. His own mouth.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Jungkook yelled at Jimin, not really looking pissed off.

Jimin smirked, looking adorable as hell to Jungkook with his kiss swollen lips.

"Thank God it worked. I was praying for you to be ticklish, otherwise you'd kill me from lack of oxygen" Jimin glared at the end.

"Ah my bad I forgot you can't hold your breath as long as I can" Jungkook said.

"And why are you able to?" Jimin asked, curiosity taking over.

"Survival training. I was also in the army (not IN us ya dirty minded hoes) for a few years. So was my appa, hence the title Commander" Jungkook stated.

"Okay" Jimin then went to change in his night clothes, Jungkook also did the same.

Later when they were cuddling in bed (despite Jimin's protests), Jimin asked what he wanted knowing that this is the right time to ask for anything from Jungkook as he's seems the most peaceful when they're in bed.

"Jungkook, can I please meet my mother this weekend?" Jimin asked touching the forearm that was around his stomach, as Jungkook was spooning him.

"Hm okay, we'll go together. We anyway have to invite them to your birthday party" Jungkook answered nuzzling his nose in Jimin's neck.

"Thank you" Jimin said out of shock, because this was the first time Jungkook agreed to something without arguing.

Jungkook just hummed as a response and nuzzled more in Jimin's neck, his breathing becoming relaxed.

_____________________________________

AN:

Mm, so much happened.

But what's the most important part is that Jungkook has a lotta stamina~~

*Wriggles eyebrows*

Thank you so much for reading, ya cupcakes ❤