37

"where are we going?" i asked bill as we ran into the middle of a park. it wasn't the park we always go to though, it was further and had way more equipment.

"shut up jeesh you talk too much" bill kept dragging me to this park. "says the one who is taking me somewhere i've never been" i roll my eyes.

he stopped suddenly making me crash straight into his back. "stay here" he said grabbing my shoulders and putting me in a certain spot.

he left me there, i pursed my lips and crossed my arms looking around. "surprise!" i turned around and saw richie in a tux with a yellow rose.

"woah, you aren't gonna like propose to me are you?" i ask as richie hands me the rose. "no now let me be romantic" he shushes me.

i smile and look at the rose but back at richie. "look around" he told me. i turned around and took in the surroundings. it was a pretty old park but yet it looked put together. i smiled when i noticed the swing sets "i know where we are" i turn back to him.

"we use to come here all the time" he puts his hands in his pocket and smiled at me. "why are we here?" i asked him just out of curiosity. "i wanted to take you on our second date, i thought this would be appropriate" he grabbed my hand and took me to the swings.

"i call right" i speed walk in front of him and plop down on the right swing. he sat on the left on "i remember when we had our first kiss on these very swings" he said wiggling his brows.

"my first kiss it was like your tenth" we both laugh a bit. "you're one of the best kissers i know though" he shrugged. "wow that makes me feel so much better" i roll my eyes and swing my legs back and forth.

"so why did bill have to bring me here?" i asked him. "i was running late getting the rose yellow. i couldn't find a yellow rose anywhere" he laughed. "aw you did all that for little ol me?" i say in a southern accent. "only for you" he smiled.

"thank you richie" i stand up and walk over to him. he stands up and grabs my hands "i want this to be forever between us, no im not gonna propose, but i just want you to know that i want this to last. i love you hayley i really do" he put his hand on my cheek and smiled softly. "i do too" i got on my tippy toes and kissed him lightly.

"richie we all have to pee please hurry" i looked over and saw beverly, bill, eddie and stanley all behind a bush. "what are they-"

"they wanted to tag along" he sighed.

"i love the fact that bill still hasn't made me hot chocolate" i said sighing, sarcastically, to get his attention. "i like the fact that out of everyone here you ask me" he sighs even louder.

i squint my eyes at him and look back at richie. "are you actually thinking of dropping out?" i asked him once more. "yea, i know i might not go through with it but i mean if i do-"

"you wouldn't be able to get any job" eddie cut in. "i can" he turned to look at him. eddie rolled his eyes "as a janitor" i nodded my head in agreement.

"well whatever makes you happy is okay with me, i'll still love you just as much" i leaned up and placed a small kiss on his lips. "thank you peaches" he smiled. i leaned back down "here" i looked up and beverly gotten me my hot chocolate.

"i love her more though" i grabbed the cup and took a small sip. "sadly i already knew that" richie sighed.

"i have a question" stanley asked. we turned and turned our attention towards him. "if we are staying over, can we not watch that movie that we always watch?"

we all knew what he was talking about, "why? it's a classic" richie said in disbelief. "doesn't mean we have to watch it 24/7" he sighed.

"fine we won't" beverly said. "but we will dance to our music" beverly winked at me. "oh of course we are" i gave her a high five.

"you have a nice butt" i sat on the counter in the bathroom watching richie. he was getting something from the closet from the top. he starts to wiggle his butt, i giggle and kick it lightly.

"hey! you can only watch not touch" he pulled down some extra toothbrushes. "how did you know those were up there?"

"beverly told me" he grabbed one for himself. i already had one so i didn't need it. "oh, okay then" i get off the counter.

we finish up in the bathroom, and walked out back into the living room. "eddie" i drag the E and slowly move to him. "oh gosh what?" he scooted over. i took over the empty spot and hugged him.

"i think we should share a bed" i joked, but he didn't need to know that. "richie, get your woman" he shoved me off.

"richie doesn't own me, i'm my own person" i sit up and roll my eyes. "i'm only joking my love" he hugs me back, surprisingly. "i'm so happy i could cry" i sniffled a bit and hugged him back.

"i'll never get over the fact that eddie is taller than you" richie sat across the room shaking in his head. "it's kinda cute" beverly came in the room. "but she's mine so" beverly sat on the opposite side and pulled me towards.

"this is going to be interesting" stanley sat on the arm rest of richies seat across from us. "keep dreaming bee-verly, she came to me first" he pulled me away from beverly.

"i've never felt so important" i sat there smiling while they pulled me between them. "oh well we kissed before" eddie crosses his arms.

"have you ever kissed her?" eddie raise his brow and pursed his lips. "yea" she smirked.

"i don't recall-" she cut me off and kissed me quickly. "hey guys i couldn't find the toothpaste-" i heard something drop. beverly pulled away from me, she smirked and leaned back in her chair.

i stood there frozen with my eyes open. "what the fuck.." eddie whispered. i blinked a few times and shook out of it.

i slowly turned back to see richie and stanley with there eyes wide open and right behind them stood bill with his mouth half open. "i win" beverly said breaking the silence.

richie sat up and ran his hand through his messy hair. "that was kinda hot" richie laughed and punched stanley's lap.

stanley rubbed his eyes "uh yea i guess" he said scrunching his brows. "i'm going to bed" i stood up slowly. richie stood up as well, i walked over to him.

"good night" i said, richie grabbed my hand before we left. "night" eddie was the only one to say.

i got into my bed with richie, i placed my head on his chest. "i didn't think she was actually going to kiss you" he said. "you didn't, imagine me. i've never felt so close to her" i shook my head lightly.

he laughed and reached over turning the light off. the room went dark, richie turned over a bit and lifted my head up a bit kissing me lightly.

"love you asswipe" he smiled. "ahh i love you too ass hole" i roll my eyes and turn so my back was against his chest.

and just like that i fell asleep with the lingering thought of beverly kissing me.