11

"it's called learning ass crack" i roll my eyes at beverly and how dumb she is.

"hey..you know im not that smart" she pouted. "yea we know that" we turned to see bill laying down on the bleachers. beverly slapped his stomach, he groaned and held onto his stomach. i giggled a bit and turned back to my notebook writing down the notes for beverly.

"richie just so happens to be practicing when we are outside" beverly pointed out to the football team down there. "it's not just him everyone else is practicing also" i roll my eyes and close her notebook passing it to her.

"thank you" she smiled happily and shoved it in her bag. "if you don't pass the test i'm hurting you" i death stared her.

"i will calm down" she laughed and i did as well. "speaking of hayley's lover" bill sat up and we all looked to see richie coming up the bleachers.

"ew sweat" beverly moved away. i looked at him and he smiled at me, i gave him a small one and looked down. "why are you up here today tozier?" bill asked.

"i'm dont feel like practicing" he shrugged. "you have a choice?" i asked. "yeah, usually just come out to see you" he smirked.

"fucking called it" beverly gave bill a high five. "aha" i squinted my eyes.

"richie!" there was the annoying voice. we looked down at the bleachers at the blonde headed girl. "oh my gosh...hey tori" he whispered the first part under his breath.

she came skipping up the steps but stopped when she finally decided to take notice of us. "oh, are you busy?" she glanced up at all of us but then at richie.

"ye-"

"we were just leaving" i cut him off standing up. "oh okay" she nodded with a smile. "we are?" beverly said. "we are" i looked at her with wide eyes pulling her and bill off the bleachers.

i dragged them like little kids off the bleachers then pushed them down. "okay okay we got it" bill groaned. i looked at richie who was too busy sharing saliva with tori to even see me.

i sighed and followed the two to the entry of the school. "who is she?" bill asked.

"who knows who cares?" i spoke up. "oh. oh.....oooohhhh you're jelly" beverly poked my cheek.

"no i'm not ew" i pushed her hand away from my cheek. "oh my god she is jealous" bill laughed. "no i'm not leave me alone" i crossed my arms. "you so are!" they both laughed at me.

"fuck off" i storm off into the girls bathroom.

-

i waited for my bus, everyone was gone except for richie and tori of fucking course. i sat there waiting for the bus anxiously, i really wanted to leave.

they were all giggly and kissing each other right next to me. i sat criss cross on the stone wall waiting. she was sitting up as well and richie was between her legs.

"you're coming tomorrow right?" she asked him. i couldn't help but listen to them.

"i told you i have practice" he groaned. "yea but at night you don't" she put her arms around his neck. "i can't okay" he patted her legs.

he looked over at me, i turned my head quickly enough. hopefully he didn't see me staring.

"whatever, i'll see you whenever" she kissed him and jumped off the wall walking away.

after a few minutes richie spoke up.

"stalker" he said, i looked over at the smirking boy. "i'm not a stalker" i crossed my arms and looked away.