28

"ohhhhh coconut coconut coconut coconut, pineapple!" i sang walking up to the boys. they all turned towards me and i walked to them with a wide smile.

"someone's happy today" eddie said laughing. "you bet your lowkey gay ass i am" i smack the back of his back. he groans and throws my hand off him.

"what's up your ass?" richie asked. "it's valentine's day stupid" i roll my eyes with my smile still on my lips. "why would that make you happy?" eddie asked me.

"ummm, it's fun to fuck with couples" i roll my eyes.

we all sat on the lunch table staring at what we just all witnessed. "i can't fucking believe this" eddie said.

stanley as in stanley uris just gave greta as in greta bowie a fucking promise ring, a huge teddy bear and some chocolates. oh and don't forget the red roses. "he really thinks she's capable of having feelings" i said while we all stared.

we all looked away when he made his way over to our table. "hey guys" he smiled and jumped on a seat. "hey...stanley" eddie said turned to face him.

"happy valentine's day" he smiled geekly. i turned to him and shook my head lightly. "i hope greta chokes on every single one of those chocolates" i lean back and raise a knee up to my face.

he looked at me and rolled his eyes, "ya real nice hayley" he looked away from me to beverly. "did bill get you anything?" he asked her. 

"yea" she smiled and looked at bill. "i'm a good boyfriend" he nodded and wiggled his brows at stanley.

"you guys are gross" i shook my head and scooted away from them. "shut up we didn't say that about you and stanley" i heard something weird from stanley and that's when i realized he choked on the chocolate.

"actually ya did" i squint an eye and purse my lips. she laughed and smacked my arm, "so guys, i was thinking tonight there is a huge carnival for valentine's, we should go i heard the churros are to die for" richie said.

we all looked at eachother for approval, "yea we'll go, where should we meet?" eddie said.

"we can meet at my house" beverly says, we all nod. "guess we are going to a carnival"

"i never understood why people love churros they give me headaches" i gave my churro back to eddie and stuck my tongue out. "you're so missing out, churros are the best thing ever...after funnel cake of course" he said biting into the churro.

"i usually just get a slice of pizza and nachos" i shrug and we all walk into the line for the maze. "basic" richie hollered from behind me. i stuck my middle finger up behind me.

"how many?" the guy asked. "six" i said, we heard coughing from behind us. i turned around and greta had her hand up "excuse me" she rolled her eyes.

i turned back around "yea six" i smiled. eddie groaned "there is seven" he pushed me over. i cross my arms and groan. "alright uh no pushing, i really don't care if you do" he shrugged and opened the doors.

"first one to the end wins" eddie yelled and we all piled into the maze. i was quickly left alone with eddie, "holy shit" i whispered looking around. "just go with my rule, always hug the right wall" he nods and starts walking.

"we are never getting out of here first" we over heard from the other side. it was obviously beverly and bill. "hey losers" i said putting my ear up to the wall. "ew what do you want?" beverly said.

"hey shut up i was checking up on you two" i rolled my eyes. "yea and we really don't want to catch you two fucking" eddie chuckled. i gave him a high five and laughed as well.

"shall i say the same?" i heard bill say. eddie pulled me away before i could say anything "look" he pointed out to stanley and greta.

"i think i just got some type of disease" i held my stomach. "you want to fuck with them?" he asked. i looked at him surprised "that churro did have an effect on you didn't it?" i asked him.

he rolled his eyes and made his way towards them. i sped walked behind him "guys come on get a room" eddie said pushing them apart. "or don't and keep doing this so we win" he said crossing his arms.

"hey greta hows that rash in your, well let's say girl hood?" i raise my brow, her face turns a bright red even in the dim light you can still see it. "she's lying," she laughs at stanley then turns towards me "right!"

"woah, you're actually scary to the face" i say shaking my head lightly. "well we must go, we do want to win right?" eddie said walking back where we came from.

we both laughed a bit and turned right, "you know who i'm surprised we didn't see" he said. "let me guess richie?" i asked him.

"ding ding ding" he smiled.

after what felt like forever of walking......we were still lost. we were most likely walking in circles. "eddie we aren't going to make it" i said slouching behind him. "shut up, like i said hug the right wall" he kept looking forward.

"can't we hug the left one" i sigh. "no, who hugs the left wall" he sounded disgusted.

"actually a lot of -" i was pulled by my arms into another alley way away from eddie. it was richie, he spun me around so we were chest to chest. "i thought you were dead" i whispered to him.

"i got bored of walking in here i set out a quest to find you so you can make it more exciting for me" his hand went to my lower back.

"what makes you think that?" i put my hands on his chest with a small smirk spreading across my lips. he gave a low chuckle and leaned down a bit, "a lot makes me think like that actually" he whispered.

i smiled and put one arm around his neck pulling him down leveled to my face just enough to pull him down to connect our lips.

"bill" i smile and put my hands ups. "no" he rolled his eyes and kept walking to the exit. "aw come one please!" i follow behind him begging.

"why? i do it all the time ask richie or eddie" he puts his hands up. "but it's our thing" i poke his back. he groaned and stopped walking bending down a bit.

"yay" i jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his torso. he sighed and held my legs and continued walking towards the exit of the ride.

once we got out everyone was waiting for us, "i'm sorry she wouldn't stop" he groaned. they all started laughing and shook their heads, "come on sleep over at my house" richie said.

"oooooo," i turn my head "greta you can't come, it exceeds limit" i shrug.