22

"and so bill told me that you need more excitement in your life and i don't think i give that to you" stanley sat in front of me.

i looked at him all confused with my brows scrunched. "what- what does that mean?" i shake my head lightly trying to process what he just told me.

"hayley..i love you i really do-" i cut him off. "you're breaking up with me..." i pressed my lips into a straight line and look at him.

"it's for the best hayley, i really do love you and i'm doing this because i do" he grabbed my hand. i looked down at our hands but back at him.

i didn't know how to reply, i just felt like crying. but i didn't, i just didn't feel like showing him how much of a pussy i am. so instead i just nodded and slowly stood up with him following my actions.

"come here" he pulled me into a hug. i rested my head on his chest and sighed. he put his arms around my neck and kissed the top of my head.

we stayed like that for a bit until we finally let go of each other. i looked down and closed my eyes sighing. he took his finger and lifted my head "i love you hayley" he smiled softly.

i gave a toothless smile "i love you too stanley" he smiled and bent down kissing me. maybe for the last time ever.

i kissed him back but it wasn't that long until he pulled away from me.

"this sucks" i hugged myself and gave a sad laugh.

i looked at him he gave a small smile. "believe me it does" he nodded.

"babyyyy" beverly sat on the edge off the bed and shook me. "leave me to rot" i groan and pull the sheets further up.

"you've been in here since school ended" she wasn't lying. i got home after we broke up and surprisingly i was really heart broken.

"go beverly" i said more sternly. she sighed and got up from the bed, i soon heard the door close.

i didn't really feel like doing anything more than just eating my feelings and gaining weight. it sounded like a good plan in my book.

"okay wake up" now that wasn't beverly's voice. if beverly's voice gotten deep that quick i would be worried.

"no" i whined and hugged the blanket even tighter. "let's go peaches" the blanket was yanked down from me. i groaned loudly and curled up into a small ball. "what happened peaches?" richie said. i didn't answer i just turned over so i could see his face.

i shrug and keep looking at him. "something happened...is it with stanley?" he lowered his brows just a bit and tilted his head.

i sigh and nod, "he broke up with me today" i hate even saying it. "oh man i'm sorry hayley" his tone soften and he actually seemed sad. "you didn't do anything" i slowly sat up crossing my legs criss cross.

"i know but i know how it feels when your heart gets broken" he shrugged. "richie tozier has feelings?" i joke to lighten the mood. "shut up" he laughed and nudged  me a bit. "sorry tozier i apologize" i put my hand up to my heart.

he rolls his eyes and laughs. "who told you i was here?" i asked him. "first you live here..i think... and beverly called."

"i fucking knew it"

he laughs, "want to go get some ice cream?" he asked. i smiled and nodded, "even when its cold outside?" i rose a brow. he laughed and nodded "yes, even when it's cold."

"thank you" i tell the lady and grab my ice cream.

richie paid and we left walking to the park we always go to with everyone. "you know i never understood why you guys threw my ice cream that day" this time richie told me to get a spoon and my ice cream in a cup.

"uh yea, i don't get it either" he laughed, seemed like it was a nervous one but i let it slide. "thanks for the ice cream" we both sat down on the bench that was near.

"welcome peaches" we both sat on the same bench. he moved a bit so he was facing me. "where did you come up with peaches?"

"well... i was eating a peach when i first met you remember?"

"oh yea i remember that" i giggled. "well you took my peach from me and gave it to your cat, rip kayla, and that's just how i came up with the nick name peaches" he shrugged with a smile.

"oh oh yeaaa. i gave it to my cat because we ran out of cat food" i nodded remembering how that all went down.

"hey" i walked up to a kid eating a peach.

"hi" he smiled and put his peach down a bit. "i'm hayley and this is kayla" i put my cat out so he can pet her. he put his hand out and petted her had. "i'm richie" he laughed.

"let me see your peach" i put my other hand out. he pulled the peach back and shook his head "why? i want my peach" he lowered his brows.

"i have no more cat food and kayla is hungry. do you really want a cat to starve and die?" i pouted.

he looked at his peach but then back down at my cat. "fine here" he gave me the peach. i smiled and gave it to my cat. she took it and jumped out my arms.

"so want to be friends?" i asked him. "sure!"

"being kids was so easy" i tell him. "tell me about it, i wish i could go back and make everything different" he finished his ice cream.

"we probably would of still been friends" i said quietly and messed with my ice cream. he surely heard, he sighed "im sorry about that" he said.

"you can't do anything about it, and look we are still friends now" i smile and nudge him. "friends..yup" he looked at the wrapper from the cone and crumbled it tossing it to the side.

"i'm home hunny" i yell through the house. i didn't hear anything she must be asleep.

i drop my keys and slide my shoes off walking to our room. i open the door knob and see beverly sleeping for sure. "lazy ass" i roll my eyes.

"hello" i heard from behind me. i scream and turn around falling backwards on my ass. "WHAT THE HELL BILL!" i held my chest.

"sorry sugar" he laughs and puts his hand out. i take it and he pulls me up.

"bill..is that my robe?" i look at my blue robe that he has on. "um i think so, i found it in the bathroom" he looked down at it.

"wait what are you doing here?" i shake my head and start to realize the situation. he sighs and points to the sleeping girl behind us.

i turn back at her then back at him. "wait! ew ew ew ew" i stick my tongue out and close my eyes. i just now noticed what was going on.

"you did it?!" he rolled his eyes and nodded. "duh, that's why i'm in your house" he crossed his arms.

"now if you don't mind, i saw a very useful face mask in your bathroom that i need" he turns very sassily and walks into the bathroom.

i watch him walk in the bathroom and close the door.

"what the fuck is today?"