2

beverly and greta were off into the world. they really just went home, i just like being poetic or like my mom says extra as hell.

i don't see it though.

my door swung open to show my brother looking at me. "hey asshole ever heard of knocking?" i roll my eyes and get off my bed. "have you seen my gel?" he glanced over the things in my messy ass room.

"no i don't even use gel" i grabbed the door knob. he looked at my hair "i could tell" i groaned and pushed him out.

"get out ass hole" i slammed the door shut and locked it. i shook my head and got back on my bed, he always had something negative to say about me.

i mean i wasn't the prettiest girl my brother made that so obvious to me. i had long brown hair it was straight, i was like a short stud, my knees always looked weird in my vision and to my brothers.

i had freckles that crossed my nose only which i don't get at all.

i closed the notebook on my bed and put it on my night stand. ugh, i'm so bored i've been writing this stupid 'get to know me' essay for so long.

i glanced at the time 8:30 pm. i smiled knowing beverly was going to be at the quarry she always is. i got up and changed into some shorts and a sweater. i slid on my converse and put my other other backpack. you know the extra one that has random shit in.

i opened my door and jog down the steps, "where are you going?" my mom said as i passed her, i walked backwards slowly and turned to face her.

"library?" i hope she buys that. "it's late they are closed" she used the potato peeler to point to the clock. i glanced up at the time and laughed "they didn't tell you? it's open..late night...yea...open late night at the library today gotta go!" i waved and walked out my house faster than sonic.

my mom always bugged me, she always tries to be a good mother when she is off fucking other dudes but that's alright. i grabbed my bike, that was on the side of the steps and took off to the quarry.

i got there really quick, i don't live to far from it. i dropped my bike and walked over to where beverly always is.

i saw her sitting there smoking, "wassup butter cup" i said and jumped next to her. "nothing much sugar cup" she laughed and passed me the box of cigarettes.

"no thanks, my mom is literally up my ass and had been dead ass sniffing my clothes" we both laughed and she takes back the box.

"damn" she tossed her cigarette to the side and it burned out. "that was really weird with richie today" she said.

i shrug and bring my knee up to my face "i wasn't exactly expecting it but it wasn't weird."

"did he actually forget your name?"

i laugh bit "no" i really didn't feel like telling her the story. "oh..." she nodded slowly. i laid back on the rock and she followed my actions.

"how do you always know when i'm here?"

"i just know you"

<time skip>

i got to school by bus today because i didn't want to hear my dad talk about his day at work yesterday.

i got off the bus and walked to where beverly and greta meet me everyday.

except they weren't there but with stanley, eddie, richie and bill! what the hell?

i walked over there and crossed my arms "cough cough bitch" i said to beverly and greta. they both turned to face my pissed off face. "oh hey" greta said.