15

richie was straight forward.

after our 'date' i think you would call it, we went to his house afterwards. let's say things just started to get heated when we got into his room.

he asked me if we wanted to watch a movie, which i knew obviously wasn't going to end friendly at all.

so i had to say yes.

and my thoughts were proven right.

i kissed richie after his many attempts of trying to get me to realize he wanted to kiss me. i cut the boy some slack and grabbed his face kissing him.

he reacted quickly and got on top of me.

i pulled him closer wrapping my arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his curly yet messy hair. "you're not loud are you?" he started to kiss my neck. "why?" i leaned my head back.

"my neighbors sometimes complain" his large hands roamed my body.

he didn't like to waste time either, he slipped his hand to the back of my top and unzipping it. he slid it off and since i wasn't wearing a bra well i was half nude.

"tori is going to kill me if she finds out" i mumbled as he undid his button up white shirt. "who cares about her?" he finally took it off and tossed it to the side.

i looked at the shirt on the floor but back at him. he slid his finger under my chin and looked into my eyes "listen, we don't have to do anything."

i sighed and took his hand off my chin sitting up. "it's okay" i pulled him down so i got on top of him. "you don't have to do anything" i smirked and kissed him once more.

-

"i never thought i would see that side of you" richie said as we walked out his room. i rolled my eyes and fixed the shirt he gave me.

"don't expect it" i turn around to face him. he slid on a white plain shirt on and just had on his boxers. "i won't" he pouted. i rolled my eyes and let him walk in front of me.

"i did enjoy that side a lot though" he opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. i lifted myself on the counter and sat criss cross on it.

"i know you did, you were like all 'fuck hayley'" i tried my best to sound like a dude.

he laughed and walked in front of me, "and you were like-" i covered his mouth with my palm and shook my head. "don't even think about it tozier" he nodded slowly and removed my hand from his mouth.

he kissed me and i of course kissed him back.

"you're so gorgeous" he mumbled in the kiss.

i didn't respond i just kept kissing him. was he going for round two?

"we should do this more often" he pulled away from me. "what?" i raised a brow. "i mean...no feelings just sex" he shrugged. "just sex?" i pursed my lips.

"i mean unless you want to have feelings, because that can happen" he shrugged. "i sound like a prostitute if i did that" i roll my eyes. "not if i'm the only one who knows" his hands went up my shirt and squeezed my top thighs.

"i don't know richie" i look down at his hands but back at him.

"again no pressure" he started to slowly massage my thighs. i bit my bottom lip and looked at him in the eyes.

i'm going to regret this later.

"between us" i nodded slowly. he smirked and kissed me again, i didn't close my eyes. i watched him kiss me, what was i doing? i was going to get in deep trouble if anyone and i mean anyone found out.

"should we get back to the dance it ends soon" i pulled away from him.

he took one glance at the time and groaned. "yea let's go get ready" he moved away from me, i hopped off the counter and went back to richies room.

-

"where were you! eddie and i so just won queen and king" beverly and eddie walked up to us.

"really? you guys won?" i looked at there crowns. "yeah.. we didn't threaten the other winners" eddie crossed his arms.

beverly slapped his head, i laughed and rolled my eyes. "but where were you?" beverly asked again. "oh i stepped out quickly, it was getting hot" i shrug.

"stanley was looking for you" eddie said looking around. oh my gosh i forgot about stanley.

"hey stanley!" eddie yelled and signaled him to come over. i made eye contact with him and immediately i felt guilty. he smiled and jogged over to me.

"hey where did you go?" he asked and hugged me quickly. "i stepped out i was getting hot" i effortlessly smile. "oh okay, bill kept me company so it's all good" he laughed.

"yo stanley, are you going to finish the game- holy mother of cheese is that hayley miles?" bill walked up behind stanley.

"no it's whitney houston" i roll my eyes playfully. "you look beautiful as per usual" he grabbed my hand but before he could kiss it i removed my hand from his hand.

"hey what is that?" eddie walked close to me and pulled my collar down.

fuck richie!

"oh! haha funny story actually i was doing my hair and burned my self" i pulled my collar up again.

"you burned yourself 4 times?" eddie pulled it down again. "yes!" i pulled it back again "i wasn't paying attention" i kick his leg.

he groans and walks back. "i thought they were hickeys, and if they were i was going to have a long talk with the boy who took my girl" bill crossed his arms.

"go fuck yourself bill" i roll my eyes. "ouch that hurt" he held his hand up to his heart. "good that was the point, stanley dance?" i turned to him.

"let's go" i took his hand and he took me out to the dance floor. richie was there dancing with tori, he looked over at me.

we both smiled and looked away.

fuck am i getting myself into.

--------------

_raddolantwins_ i got inspired by her DONT ATTACK BISH