30

"bill hunny calm down okay?" i told him and rubbed his back.

"i can't! beverly is going to kill me" he put his hands in his hair and closed his eyes tightly. "just tell her it was my fault" i said. he looked up at me like i was stupid "i can't do that! she'll know it was me" he groaned.

"you were drunk she can't blame you" i look at the huge hickey on his neck. "i can't believe i did this"

<<last night>> 

3rd pov

shot

one of them took a shot. richie, bill, stanley, eddie, hayley and sadly greta, decided to go out to a club. using the fake ids richie got them.

hayley was probably the most wasted out of them, after bill and stanley. she sat on a couch with richie, she had her leg over him and played with his curls.

"i like your curls you know that?" she hiccuped and giggled. he nodded and turned to face her, "i like your face you know that?" he asked her.

she laughed and threw her head back, "i like my face too" she grabbed her own face.

bill and stanley were having a drinking contest with a group of other guys. "chug chug chug!" everyone cheered to bill who was downing cans and cans of alcohol.

he finished his last one and threw it to the side wiping his face. everyone cheered, bills vision went blurry only a blonde headed girl caught his attention.

"hey, let's go into a private room for some truth or dare?" the blonde headed girl smirked at the group.

later everyone was there, even the lowkey couple richie and hayley. hayley sat on richies lap leaned forward and laying her head on eddie head half asleep.

"alright who's first?" greta asked.

"truth or dare stanley?" richie asked him. stanley looked up for a second "truth" he chuckled. "why did you cheat on hayley?" he asked. hayley being drunk as hell ignored it and kept her head on eddies.

"she got boring i guess" he shrugged. richie didn't like the response he gave, it kinda pissed him off. his grip around hayley got tighter and he sat back.

"truth or dare blondie" stanley asked the blonde headed girl who started the whole thing. "dare and my name is jess" she crossed her arms.

"of your choice give them a good hickey" stanley finished his beer and slide the can somewhere. she glanced across the room, but she always knew who she wanted to give the hickey too.

her eyes landed on bill, who was maybe too drunk to function. she crawled across the room and lifted bills head to the side, bill didn't like the feeling. he knew it was wrong but he didn't stop her. by that time she was done and threw a wink at him before going back to her spot

hayley finally decided to get up, eddie thanked the gods and sat up on the couch with richie and hayley. "what are we doing?" hayley asked very slowly.

"truth or dare" eddie said, eddie didn't really drink, he had like two beers because he was the designated driver so he couldn't drink. "truth or dare hayley" bill hollered from the other side of the room.

"dare bill!" she yelled back at him. bill sat there and thought for a second, well tried to think. "kiss eddie" he laughed.

"finally" hayley grabbed eddies face and kissed him. she pulled away from him and eddie sat there frozen. "i've been infected" he whispered to himself.

hayley giggled and laid back on richie chest. "don't be mad i'll treat you tonight" she kissed his jaw. richie smiled and put his arms around her waist once again.

<<back from the past>>

"wait, i kissed eddie?" i rose my brows. "yea, then you tried to have sex with richie in the car...with everyone in it" bill rolled his eyes.

"oh my gosh" i looked down at the floor "i kissed eddie" i touched my lips in full disgust. "bill, i kissed eddie! why in the hell did you let me do that!" i whisper yell at him.

"i don't know, but that's the least of our worries what am i supposed to do about this hickey!" he almost yelled at me. "woah, calm down we can use some type of makeup" i shrug.

"um, okay do you have any?" he asked me raising a brow in hope. i scoffed "do i have som- DUH" i put my hands up.

"it's like asking me if i have boobs" i roll my eyes, i look down at my friends but back up "on second thought i guess i don't" he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"stop moving" i groan and try holding his head stiff. "it tickles im sorry" he chuckled. i dabbed on a bit more of the foundation that i found in beverly's stuff.

"done" i walk back and view it from a distance. "you can't even see it. damn i'm good" i complimented myself.

he turned to the mirror and inspected it, "alright, it looks good," he turned back to me "thanks for keeping it between us" he said.

"no biggy, i mean you do have the whole eddie thing against me" i shrug.

"alright come on school starts soon"

bill and i walked into the little group. i looked at eddie in full disgust and he returned the look. "hey guys" richie said breaking the stare from us.

"hey..." i said and looked away from eddie to him. "you guys okay?" stanley chuckled. "no, i had her lips on mine" eddie crossed his arms.

"hey i'm not that bad to be that disgusted" i roll my eyes. "um yea it was!" he put his hands up.

"want round two?" i raise my brows. "oh please, god no" he shakes his head violently. "no i think you do" i get closer to him.

he back up and sooner or later he was running from me. i roll my eyes and turn around bumping into someone. "i'm starting to think you do this on purpose" lucas laughed.

"yea. only in your dream lover boy" i roll my eyes and chuckle to myself. i walk around him and turn on my heal. "a lot of things happen in here" he taps his head.

i purse my lips and walk backwards slowly "it's going to stay like that" i shrug and turn back around.

i walked back to the group and stood next to richie. "what did he want?" richie asked me. "he asked me out again" i said looking straight. he laughed and punched my arm "ABUSE" i yelled and shoved him back.

"shut up" he said, almost too cute that it could kill someone. he chuckled and continued his talk with bill.

i smile and laid my head on his forearm.