36

(i really want a day for richie and hayley only so here it is)

"morning" i walked into richies extra room where he has his gaming set and things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"morning" i walked into richies extra room where he has his gaming set and things. he turned towards me "babe where's your shirt?" he laughed and paused his game.

"i still can't find it, and plus it's just you and me it's nothing you haven't seen before" i shrug and sit on his lap on his one seater couch. "true true" he laughed and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"so, i was thinking it could be just you and me today" i smile at him. he puts the controller down, "alright just you and me."

"but first breakfast" i jump off his lap and towards heaven. also known as the kitchen, "i feel like you like food more than me" richie came in after me.

"whaaat- yea so what?" i raise a brow towards him. "ahaha" he says sarcastically.

i was behind richie kissing his neck trying to distract him from the game. "babe come on" i groan softly and bit his neck.

"hayley im almost done" he bit his bottom lip looking at the tv. i pout and walk around in front of the tv, "peaches come on" he looked around me.

i took my pants off to see if that would get him and it didn't! how rude.

"you look really good right now but it's almost done" he pulled me down onto his lap and held me down. "this isn't fair" i frown and cross my arms.

I watched the screen until it finally read the words

game over.

i smiled when it was over, "finally" i turned around to face him "i was thinking..."

"ice cream!"
"sex..."

we both said at the same time. "wait what?" he asked me. "i want ice cream" i frown. "and i thought you wanted me to fuck you" he scrunched his brows.

"why would you think that?" i lower my brows as well. "you just fucking stripped in front of me and i most likely have hickeys" he rolled his eyes.

"i'll help with that" i laughed a bit.

"hey i have to ask you something hayley" he said. "wassup?"

"is eddie actually gay or were you just really drunk and made it up?" i almost choked. i felt my heart sink to my ass.

"i told you that? yesterday...i did?" i was really hoping for him to say it was a joke.

"yea..." he nodded slowly. "damn it" i whispered to my self. "well is it true?" i sighed and nodded. "oh my gosh, i fucking knew it!" he smiled and laughed. "only you, now lets go get ice cream" i jumped up.

"thanks richieee" i giggled and followed behind him as we walked back to his house. "no problem, he gave me an extra scoop for free so who am i to complain?" he licked the ice cream happily.

he grabbed my hand and tangled our fingers. "so did you know greta told beverly and beverly told me that stanley told eddie that he was going to break up with greta?" i raise my brows. "i only got break up out of that whole thing" he laughed.

"stanley is going to break up with greta" i roll my eyes. "why couldn't you just say that?"

"i did just say that" we get to his house. he opens the door and we walk in. i slid my shoes off and so does he. we go to the living room, "what do you want to do now?" he asked me.

i purse my lips and tilt my head a little "i know what we can do later tonight?" i said.

"club"
"sex"

we both look at eachother "ah come on!" he groans.

we made it to the club, i called up eddie and stanley. bill and beverly said they 'can't make it' i know they are fucking.

"eddie baby!" i yelled when i saw him. he turned around and rolled his eyes "don't ever call me that" he shook his head. "what why? it's cute" i hug him. "just don't" he hugged me back.

"i still am" i shrug. "eddie can i talk to you?" richie asked him when we pulled away. eddie looked at me but back at richie "uh sure" he nodded. they both left somewhere and i walked up to stanley.

"told you she was a bitch" i grabbed the cherry he had in his hand and ate it. "you can say it" he turned around to face me and leaned on the counter.

"i told you so" i smile and put the stem of the cherry on the counter. "what did she do this time?" i ask him. he rolls his eyes and drinks his drink. "she's all about sex sex sex it got annoying" he shrugged. "oof i told you she's just too much" i purse my lips.

"you're always right aren't you?" he rose his brow. "duh i'm hayley" i smile and raise my brows. "well noodle boy it's now time for you to move on" i sucked my teeth and turn around to see millions of girls.

"this quick?" he asked me. "i mean my mom did it....therefore she's a prostitute" i shrug.

"we are back" richie came back with eddie behind him. he smiled towards me, eddie, i smiled "now come on it's a club not a sappy club" i grabbed richies hand and also eddies and pull them towards the crowd.

"i never understood you" eddie said. we all decided it would be better at richies house. and right now eddie and i were on his lawn at like 3 am in the morning just laying in the grass.

"i don't understand myself either" i giggle and stare at the stars. "it's a good thing i like not understanding people. it makes them more interesting because you get to hang with them more and really get to know them."

"you're so drunk" i laugh, he starts laughing as well. "coming in" we heard richie. he got himself between us two and stanley laid next to eddie.

"are we all drink?" eddie asked. "drunk you mean" i corrected. to my surprise i wasn't drunk like at all, but everyone else was pretty drunk i could tell.

"maybe" richie laughed. i got closer to richie, "have you guys ever had sex in water?" richie asked us. i smacked his chest "what is you thing with water sex?" i asked him.

"it sounds fun what!" he throws his head back. "don't do it i did it with greta" stanley said clearly disgusted. i started laughing "ew" we all started to laugh.

stanley rolled over on his side towards us. "i love you guys" he said.

oh he is so drunk.

"we love you too" eddie patted his head.