34

i sat with eddie watching everyone play in the water. we haven't spoken a word to each other, we just sat there.

i felt the tension between us, it was a weird type but i felt it clearly and to my surprise with all the tension between us eddie laid his head on my shoulder. i smiled a bit and laid mine on his.

"i'm sorry for the way i came at you" he said. "it's not big deal, i know it must of been hard for you" i told him.

"can we keep this between us?" he lifted his head and turned to me. i nodded slowly "i have one question though" i said.

he nodded and crossed his legs, "how did you know?" i raise a brow. he sucked his teeth and looked down at the boys.

"i don't know, one night when you were with beverly and i stayed the night at richies, i-i actually thought about it. i mean i don't like richie but it's the way he treated me, like a boyfriend. when girls did it i didn't like it as much as to when richie did it" i could tell he was staring at richie. 

"richie does have that charm in him" i looked down at my loving boy. his laugh and smile when he played with the others. richie was something special i tell ya.

"hey losers going to stay up there and be pussies of come down with us?" beverly yelled. eddie and i both laughed "ya in your dreams" we both stood up.

"race ya to beverly?" i asked him with a smirk. "i already won" he pushed me back a bit and jumped in first. "hey no fair!" i ran in after jumping off the cliff too.

eddie already beat me there maybe because half way swimming there richie pulled me away behind some rocks. "i was just about to catch up to eddie" i pout and cross my arms.

he laughed "have you ever had sex in water?" he asked me. "i heard of it and i think you get an std from it not sure" i shrug. "damn it" he sunk into the water to his neck.

i roll my eyes and get in as far as he was. i look him in the eyes and wiggle my brows. he splashes me with water i gasp and wipe my eyes. "richie ass hole" i splash him back.

we later got into a huge splash fight with water. "alright alright you win" he laughed "that's what i thought" i move my hair out my face.

"so, what's my prize?" i asked him. he smirked "me" he smiled widely. i swam over to him and kissed him.

"how will i know! how will i knowwww" i lean against bill by throwing myself on the couch. "oh my gosh i'm going to kill you" he groans and tries to push me off.

"how will i know if he really loves me!" i hug him and sing loudly. "beverly! get her please!" he throws his head back while yelling.

after a while beverly comes downstairs and crosses her arms looking at me. i sit up straight and push my bottom lip out "waaa?" i ask her.

"if you're going to sing whitney houston you have to at least do it right" she played the song even louder and started to sing it with me.

"how will i know!" i sang first. "how will i knowwwwww!" she sang after me.

"i hate you i hate you both" bill got up and walked away. "he loves me let's continue" we both spent the night dancing around the room singing to ms whitney all night.

i woke the next morning to richie in my room playing with some dolls he found. once he saw me staring he threw the dolls and laughed nervously "how long were you awake?" he asked.

"for too long" i rub my eyes and shake my head getting off my bed. "what are you doing here?" i asked him as i walked to the bathroom.

"beverly let me in so i came in" he said in a duh tone. "oh thanks captain obvious" i roll my eyes and open my door crossing the hall to my bathroom. richie stuck close behind.

"i'm going to pee you want to see that too?" i rose a brow. he laughed and stepped out the bathroom. i did my things in the bathroom and told him he can come in. i was doing my hair, i'm just going to let it be natural.

he stood next to me and watched me do my hair. i glanced up at him he looked down at me. "damn you're so god damn gorgeous. like YES YOU'RE MINE" he put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek repeatedly.

i giggled "richie" i whined. "what?" he put his head on my shoulder. "you know what" i smile at him.

"um sorry to break up the moment but a bitch has to pee" beverly walked in. "ew" richie shook his head shoving past her. she rolled her eyes at him then looked at me "are you leaving?"

"oh i don't mind" i shrug and finished up my hair.

"bill, bill is his name that's what they call him!" i hollered at richie. "bill is his name!" he yelled back. i followed bill to stanley and eddie. "B I to the L L it's bill hey hey hey" richie and i clapped behind him.

"i hate you guys so much people are looking!" he stopped and crossed his arms. "so?" i raise my brows.

"so..STOP" he threw his hands up in the air.

"gosh okay" i cross my arms and step back closer to richie. richie laughed and put his chin on my head, wrapping his arms over my shoulders. "hola eddie spaghetti" he smiled.

eddie smiled quickly and stood there. i smiled at him he returned it and looked away.

"you guys left me back there" beverly jogged to us out of breath.

"you took forever" i said. she turned to me like she was going to kill me "there- was- a- fucking - squirrel- chasing- me" she said breaking the words apart.

"it was funny though" i laughed and so did bill. she smacked bill's chest, he groaned and held his chest.

"and i'm the mean one" i said rolling my eyes. "that's because you are" stanley said. i kicked him in the shin but then caught myself.

"oh yep i see it now"