16

"bill shut up" i shove him. he laughs and hugs me from behind. "you love me hayley" he kissed my cheek and let go of me.

"i feel like throwing up" i wipe my cheek and wipe it off on beverly. "yea use me i'm a napkin" she throws her hand up. i smile "ah thank you kind sir" i keep wiping.

she yanks my hand off her, i put my hand up to my heart. "beverly don't be so rude to her!" bill said shaking my head. i started to frown and then just broke down in fake cries. "bully!" i yelled and pointed towards her.

bill came and patted my head "there there beverly won't mess with you no more" beverly sucked her teeth loudly. "she can suck it up" she takes bills hand off me.

my eyes shot open and i glare at her. "bitch" i said. she started to laugh i just sat there and crossed my arms. "shut up, who's making you food every night?" she raised her brow. "fair point" i nod and look away.

the football players were practicing again. "so what really happened at the dance?" beverly tapped my shoulder. i looked back at her, "what do you mean?"

"with you and stanley duh" she rolled her eyes. "oh yea, we just went back to his house and yea. no sexual activity though so don't even think about it" i wanted to point that out because i know they would bring it up.

"are you guys dating?" bill asked.

i pursed my lips and nodded slowly. "aww hayley!" beverly put her hands on my shoulders and shook me. "stop" i giggled a bit. "that's so cute" she whined.

"yea i know it is. so stop now" i took her hands off my shoulders. "congrats asshole didn't think you would you get him" bill said.

"what ever happened to b-b-bill?" i cross my arms. his mouth formed an O "i take that congratulations back ass wipe" he crossed his arms. i heard snickers from beverly i smiled and hugged him even if his arms were crossed.

"i'm sorry b-bill i love you" i smiled. he raised his arm and shoved my face away. i laughed a bit "looks like i broke the kid" i shrug.

"howdy waffles" we all turned and richie was walking up with stanley. i smiled widely when i saw him with stanley.

richie sat across from me and swung his one leg over. stanley sat behind me, i smiled and turned around to face him. "hellooooo gorgeous" he leaned down and kissed me. i giggled a bit and kissed him back "hello to you too."

"i'm going to vomit" beverly said making us break apart. i turned back around and flicked her off. "when did that happen?" richie asked.

i turned to face him, "last night" bill spoke up. "oh, i was not informed" he pressed his lips into a straight line. "it wasn't till after the dance" i said. he looked at me and it sent chills down my back.

i felt stanley's arms go around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "hm, tori and i broke up finally" he laughed. "and you're happy?" bill rose a brow.

"yea she was getting annoying, are you and beverly back together?"

"what the hell?" beverly groaned. i laughed a bit "beverly still sensitive over it?"

i pushed my bottom lip out, "i hate all of you" she got up.

"no no no, you aren't leaving this time" bill pulled her back down. "see it's already happening" stanley spoke up. she flicked him off and crossed her arms.

"hayleyyyy" richie yelled as if i wasn't right in front of him. "richie im right here" i roll my eyes. "oh yea, listen peaches i need help getting into the girls locker room" he put his hands out.