24

1 month lataaaa

bills pov

"hayley come on" i groan and pick her up from the floor. she giggles and hiccups swinging her arms over my shoulders.

she made it at least a little easier than what it was. i carried her to my car and opened the back door sitting her down.

"hayley what are you doing with your life?" i lean my head against the door frame. she sighs and lays down in the back of my car.

i closed the door and get in the front, taking her back to her house.

i put the blanket over her shoulders, "bill thanks" she said with her eyes closed. "it's what i do" i smile and kiss her head.

"you remind me of my dad" a frown spreads across my face when she said that. "yea.." i rub her shoulder lightly.

"love you" she turned over. "love you too"

"beverly i don't know, she isn't getting better" i take a sip of the water she gave me. beverly leaned against the counter and was drying a plate.

"i'm really worried about her. this isn't the first time i've picked her up wasted at a bar" i chug the last few sips and put the cup down.

"bill, hayley just needs times i mean she did get broken up with, then found out he was cheating with her worse enemy then the boy she was in love the whole time actually slept with her enemy and to top everything off her father passed" she put the plate back into the cabinet and sat down next to me.

"beverly i love hayley she's like my little sister...i want to protect her be there for her. i don't want her to end up like georgie" i close my eyes to the thought of my little brother.

i felt beverly's hand go on top of mine, "bill, that's not going to happen okay?" she rubbed her thumb over my hand.

i opened my eyes and she was smiling. i smiled and nodded "i'll be back tomorrow morning" i sat up and so did she. "alright see you then" i bent down and gave her a small kiss.

"morning" hayley finally came down from her room. "morning your breakfast is on the table" i told her. she sat down and began to eat her food. 

i watched her, she looked horrible. you can clearly see her bags and how stressed and tired she was. it really hurt me to see her like that. it wasn't the hayley i knew, and it wasn't one i wanted to know.

"hayley how about we go out today?" i ask. she turns her head and nods slowly. "we can go to the mall" i smile. she gave a week smile and nodded turning back and finishing her food.

"morning morning" beverly came  downstairs all dressed with a happy smile on her face. she stopped at hayley first and kissed her head and then to me and kissing my cheek.

"ooo waffles" she grabs one and placed it on a plate that was already on the counter. she turned back around and sat across from hayley.

"are you going out today?" beverly asked hayley.

"i'm taking her out" i spoke up, beverly looked over at me and scrunched her brows. "i thought she needed it and plus i have to go to the store and return something" i lied.

"that looks cute" i nodded as she pulled out a dress. she put it in front of her and looked at herself in the mirror.

she put it down, "i'm going to try it on" she shrugged and walked into the dressings room. i pursed my lips and put my hands in my back pockets walking around waiting for her come out.

i turned around and looked over the store trying to pass time. i'm glad i took her out she's needed it. she was actually laughing and not because she was drunk.

"eh it's tight" i turned around and she was looking at her self in the mirror again. i stood there staring at her she looked really good.

maybe a little too good.

she turned around to face me, "what do you think?" i blinked a couple times but snapped out of it. "um yea it's just a little tight" i nodded. "yea..i'm going to dress back" she walked right back into the dressing room.

i sat down on the chair and ran my hand threw my hair.

hayley pov

bill was in line for some pizza. i was standing next to a wall waiting for him to get the pizza. we were at the food court because we got hungry.

i put my hands in my jacket pockets and sighed looking around.

i don't even know why i came out today. i'm not even in the mood, i just want to be sleeping or something. but being out isn't what was on my list for the day.

"richie stop!" i suddenly heard that name. something i haven't heard in a long time. i froze and didn't dare to turn around. i didn't want to turn around, i was scared to face him.

"come on i got the pizza..." his voice faded out when he looked behind me.

he looked back at me, i was covering my face with my hand. "bill" i heard richie call out. i heard him make his way over here and bill start to freak out.

"heyyy richie" he laughed nervously. i didn't turn around i actually stepped a little closer to bill to hide my face and just try to hide myself fully.

"who's the new chick?" richie laughed. "uh" he looked down at me. "come one dude you always tell me who's your new girl" richie said in a duh tone.

i turned my face to face richie, he was laughing but then his laughter died down and turned into a frown when he saw it was me.

"hayley.." he said almost shocked. i saw he was with a random girl, i looked at her who instantly gave me a dirty look. "richie we really have to go" bill tried to break the tension.

"um yea, sorry" he scratched the back of his neck and walked back a bit. i hugged myself and followed bill around the two.

we began to walk to the exit of the mall. i looked over my shoulder to see richie looking at me. i sighed and turned and continued my walk with bill.