Leo

A/N: I seriously have no excuse. Okay, no. I do have an excuse but not really. I had time to update but I'm a junior in high school and I'm dealing with the College Board (which I already took last week) and the SAT (which I take next weekend) so I have to study and then there is also school and other stuff. But I did have time to update at some points, it was just me being lazy. BUT HERE YOU GO!!

It has been three days since Leo arrived at the Titaness Household and he was actually enjoying it.

Calypso's grandmother hated him and ignored him but everyone and everything else was great.

Zoë, thats with two dots on the E, asked him to fix a bunch of stuff once she found out that he was a mechanic. Calypso told him he didn't have to but he assured her that he did enjoy doing it.

Her mother was the sweetest person in the whole world. She treated Leo as if he was her own son. Calypso would try to pry him away from her mother but her mother would always drag him back and kept talking with him. Leo, again, didn't mind. He was having fun, more fun then he has had in a long time.

He was on his way to their pool when he went through a hallway he didn't recognize.

Oh great, I'm lost.

Again.

This would now count the fifth time he has gotten lost in the huge house. The first few times he kept trying to find a familiar hallway, but it only resulted in getting more lost. So this time, he stayed in the same hallway and waited for someone to find him (Calypso always found him before ten minutes have even past.)

He looked at the walls and saw a picture of Calypso as a child. She had a fishtail braid (She likes braids, doesn't she?) and was making a peace sign at the camera. Leo smiled.

Next to her, was the man he saw a picture of when he looked up "Titaness" on the internet.

Atlas Titaness...

Atlas had a hand on Calypso's head, ruffling her hair, and was smiling happily at the camera. He was holding a red ballon and a Mickey Mouse headband. You could see in the background the famous Disney castle.

They seem so happy there...what could possibly make that man kill so many people?

"Are you wondering why we still have it up, after what he has done?" Suddenly, a voice interrupted Leo's train of thought, causing him to jump in fright.

Calypso was standing next to him, wearing a long shirt that came up to her thighs. The shirt was a bit see through, Leo could infer it was wet because Calypso probably got out of the pool to come looking for him, and you could see her white bikini.

"Dios amado! Ay! Chica! Oh my god, you scared the living daylights out of me." Leo put his hands on his knees and breathed in and out to catch his breath. Calypso chuckled.

"Sorry...I just couldn't help but see you starring," she motioned to the picture, "do you wanna know why we still keep all of his pictures up?" Calypso repeated her question. Leo hesitantly nodded as he looked at her.

"I'm gonna tell you something that the entire world, except for the people in this house, doesn't know about Atlas Titaness.... He was a great father." Leo looked back at the pictures as she spoke.

"People seem to think that he was an asshole to us. That he only cared about himself. That's far from true. He loved us," she picked up the picture Leo was looking at, "He loved me. He loved Zoë. Mom. Grandmother. All of us. He would read me to sleep, bring me gifts, braid my hair, give me piggy back rides." She chuckled at the last one. But it wasn't the chuckle Leo was used to hearing. This one sounded dry, humorless, sad. Calypso put down the picture and turned to Leo, who looked back at her.