Leo

Yeah so- even when I first wrote this I also was like...is annoyingness a word? And like years later I still think about it. However I remember that I did in fact check the internet, and apparently it is a word. I checked again and the same is still true. Unless you have proof saying otherwise. Please tell me if you do because I have been plagued by this one thought for years. Also why are there people still reading this? It's so bAd.
___________________________________
Sometimes Leo wonders why he is even friends with Jason Grace. If he won't let Leo sleep, what's the point of being friends.

Leo groans as Jason takes the blankets off of him, leaving him in a shirt and his boxers. Leo turns his body away and Jason started lecturing him.

"Leo, come on!" Jason shakes his friend's shoulder, "We are going to be late and Piper is going to get mad at us again" he stated. Leo reached out, took the blankets from Jason's hands and wrapped himself up again. Jason sighs. "Leo, she is going to burst in here any minute now and then you are going to have to deal with her" At this Leo takes to blankets from his face.

"Leave me alone, Grace. Don't you have to eat breakfast with Reyna anyway?" Leo inquired. Jason shook his head.

"Nah, today she's eating with some other friends"

Reyna Ramírez-Arellano is Jason's girlfriend but Leo doesn't get why. Don't get him wrong, Reyna is a wonderful girl, very nice to be around, but he had always pictured him with their other friend, Piper. They just seemed more compatible. Jason and Reyna are too...similar to be in a relationship. They would always do the same things for dates and always talk about the same things. Piper has always brought the fun side of Jason.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. But in this case, she appeared.

Piper Mclean stormed into the room, her face morphing into one of anger when she saw that Leo hasn't gotten out of bed. Leo yelped when he saw her, jumping out of bed and immediately started to rummage through his clothes, finding something only Leo would deem presentable.

"Hey Piper, how you doing?" asked Jason. He gave her smile, his scar on his upper lip becoming less visible. Leo remembered when Jason told him the story behind it, Leo wouldn't stop teasing him about it. Jason as a kid had tried to eat a stapler. It ended terribly for Jason, having to be taken to the hospital to get stitches.

"I was fine until I realized that you guys were late," Piper said, her voice coated with irritation.

"Sorry, I was trying to wake Leo up," Jason reasoned. Piper sighed and looked away as Leo went to put on a shirt.

"Leo, you should really get an alarm clock," she crossed her arms, "Whatever, I'll see you guys outside your room." Piper left the room, Leo already putting on his pants when she did. Grabbing his shoes, he ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Jason followed closely behind. After Leo was done, they went outside and saw Piper playing on her phone. She closed the app and they went to the cafeteria to get breakfast.

"Let me guess," Piper started, "you overslept because you were at the workshop all night, weren't you?" Piper guessed. Leo grinned and nodded.

"You know it! I'm working on this new thing that-" he was cut of by Jason.

"No one wants to hear you geek out, Leo"

Leo stuck out his tongue at Jason and Jason vice versa.

"I can't believe I'm friends with such children" Piper stated as they entered the cafeteria. Leo put his arm around her in a friendly way.

"Aw, Pipes can't handle our awesomeness" He stated. Piper rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, more like your annoyingness"