Calypso

Calypso found it funny how Leo kept awing at everything in her house. Sees the dinning room: "Woah..." The chandelier in the living room: "Amazing..." His own room: "Dios mío..."

You get it.

"It seems that my mom or sis aren't home yet so you'll meet them later." Calypso said. She sat on the sofa in the living room and saw Leo standing with his hands behind his back, swaying back and forth on the balls of his feet awkwardly.

"You can sit you know," Leo snapped his head to her voice, "You will be staying here for a week."

"O-oh right...." Leo walks to the love seat and slowly sits down, his hands on his lap twitching ever so slightly.

"I know it can a bit overwhelming at first but you'll get used to it here. Seriously Leo, my mom is okay with you being here. She is actually really excited to meet you."

"Everything just looks so...expensive. Knowing me, I'd probably break your dinning table or something," Leo took out a wrench from his hoodie pocket and started fiddling with it. Calypso watched for a few seconds before walking over and putting a hand on his own, stopping his movements.

"You're not going to break anything. You're going to have a good time with me and my family. Got it? I wont take no for an answer"
Leo looked right into Calypso's eyes, her looking back. They stayed there for a few seconds? Maybe minutes? Calypso didn't know. But it seemed anytime she was with the repair boy, she found herself looking at him a lot. Maybe a bit too much.

*jingle jingle*

A jingle of keys sounded nearby (the living room was close to the front door) and Calypso realized that her mother must be home, along with her sister.

Leo put away his wrench and stood up like a soldier when their commander came into a room, straight and unmoving. Calypso walked to the front door and saw the door open to reveal....

Oh god no

"Grandmother?" Calypso asked in shock. A short plump elderly lady walked into the room. Her hair has already grayed and she had wrinkles. She was wearing an expensive looking green dress with expensive jewelry to match.

Calypso sees her mother and sister giving her an apologetic look.

"What? Surprise to see me? Now where is this boy I hear you brought from the school I sent you to? He better be well behaved or else I have been paying for the wrong school." Grandma looked around and spotted Leo, Calypso unable to move from where she stood.

Leo was wearing a red hoodie, underneath was a black shirt. He was wearing ripped black jeans that actually fit well (they were rolled up a bit, pass his ankle) and worn out white high top combers. His hair was his same curly mess as always.

He looked panicked when Calypso's grandmother was looking at him. Calypso broke from her frozen spot and walked next to Leo.

"Grandmother, this is Leo Valdez. Leo Valdez meet...my grandmother." Calypso said the last part with a bit of bite, to show her annoyance to see that her grandmother was here.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Titaness." Leo greeted.

Calypso's grandmother walked closer. Calypso held Leo's hand from stopping him from moving back. One thing you cant show in front of her grandmother is fear. She'll know she has you and make your life a living hell.

"Hmm...." Grandmother looked at Leo up and down. "Hmph." She walked away to the kitchen.

Leo let out a breath.

"Oh my god! That has got to be the third most scared moment in my life." Leo stated.

"What are the first two?" Calypso asked.

Leo chuckled.

"I'm truly sorry Leo. She really wasn't suppose to come this week but she suddenly called me telling me she was waiting for me to pick her up at the airport. I had no choice." A woman with Calypso's same colored hair and kind green eyes walked up to him.

"I'm Tethys Titaness, Calypso's mother. Nice to meet you Leo." She walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then she held his arms as she looked him up and down, much kinder than her grandmother. Calypso just watched as it happened, grinning. "Hmm, a handsome man, I approve." At this, Calypso's smile disappeared.

"Mom!"

Her sister let out a laugh.

"Who knew that my little sister would bring a boy home before I would?" Her sister, a girl with dark brown hair and almost black eyes, joked.

"Sis!" Calypso exclaimed.

"Zoë is the name, that is with two dots on the E. Don't forget." She gives her hand for Leo to shake. Leo slowly reaches for her hand and she takes it away before he could come any closer.

"Too slow." Zoë shrugs and walks off.

"Forget about her." Calypso told Leo. Leo looked back at her.

"But she just told me not to forget about her."

"Do it anyway. It's what I do, ignore her and she'll go away." Calypso looked at her mom. Her mother looked back at her and opened her arms.

Calypso let go of Leo's hand, which she just realized she was still holding, and ran to her mother.

"Hello sweetheart. Oh, how I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, mom." Calypso hugged back tighter.

Leo smiled at the exchanged but suddenly felt out of place. He can barely remember when his mother would hug him, but they were the best hugs. Leo sometimes questioned how people could live their lives without his mother's hugs. But he realized that other people have their mom's to get hugs from them. And to them they were the best.

He often ask himself how he has survived so long without them. And how long he can keep going before he shuts down.

A/N: I FINALLY HAVE ELECTRICITY BACK IN MY HOUSE AFTER 4 MONTHS!!!! WIFI BABY!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!