Many Memories Are To Come.

Hazel POV

I don't even know what today is, but I do know that it's probably a Tuesday or a Wednesday.

I am on the bed looking up at the ceiling and Gerald is laying beside me. His phone starts ringing and he looks at it, "Looks like Ian finally broke. He's at Hannah house right now." My eyes widen and I sit up, "What? No, he wouldn't just forget about me like that or get over me. What about my son?!"

I start crying, "Please, just let me go, I won't go anywhere near Ian. Please, just let me get my son." He pulls me toward him and I cry onto his chest, I can't do anything but cry.

Ian POV

"What do you have to ask me?" I look at Hannah and sigh, "Remember Gerald?" She arches her eyebrow in confusion, "Gerald? Gerald who?"

I look straight ahead, "Gerald Mount. He is still texting you, isn't he?" Her eyes widen, "No, why do you think that?" I turn the tv off and look at her, "Don't lie to me. I'm going to ask this once and you're going to tell me truthfully."

She looks at me with an even more complex face, "Do you have anything to do with Hazel kidnapping?" Her eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head, "What?! No! Why would you think that?!"

She stands up and I stand up with her, "Because around the same time Hazel got jumped, Gerald was texting you. Now all of a sudden Hazel gets kidnapped and Gerald is texting you again. A while back I asked you if you are still in contact with Gerald and you told me no." She steps back from me and I step forward.

"I also remember overhearing you on the phone with him, but I never put two and two together. I'm going to ask you one more time." My sight goes dark and my breathing becomes heavy.

"Do you know anything about Hazel kidnapping?!" Shane and Mason rush in, "Shit! Ian, let her go! She can't breathe!" Mason shouts and my eyes widen at the sight of Hannah choking under my hand, "Let her go! Calm down!" Shane says as he pulls me away from Hannah.

She falls to the floor while holding her neck, she starts coughing and looks at me with fear in her eyes. I stare at her with wide eyes and Mason stands in between us, "You really love her, don't you?"

I look down at Hannah and slowly nod my head. She hits the floor and scream, "Ahh!! Why?! Why?! Why?!" She starts crying and Shane bends down beside her, "Hannah, if you know something, please tell us. You can tell Ian's losing it by the way he just chocked you without knowing."

I lean against the wall and sigh, "I'll show you, I'll tell you where she is." I look at her quickly and anger grows through my entire body, "You know everything!! Why would you do this?! She's done nothing to you!!" Mason and Shane hold me back and she steps back with tears running down her face.

"Because you belong to me!! Why her?! Why not me?!" More anger goes through me, "You did all of this for me?! You think I would come back to you?! You're crazy!!" I push Mason and Shane back, "Let me go!! You're coming with us and you're going to tell me where Hazel is!!"

I grab her arm and drag her out, "It's pouring down! Ian, I'm driving, you might get us in an accident." Mason says as he closes the door. She sits in the back with Austin and I sit in the front seat, "What's your reason for crying?" Shane asks while getting in the car.

I hand her my phone, "Type the address in. Who's there with her?" She takes my phone and hands it back to me seconds later, "Gerald's with her." I bang on the dashboard, "I swear to God if Hazel has so much as a bruise!!"

Mason looks at me and then back at the road, "Calm down, we will see how everything is when we get there." I lean my head against the window, "You drove forty-five minutes every day to check on her. Did Gerald stay with her the whole time?" Austin asks and I roll my eyes.