Come Over And Watch Movies.

Ian POV

"Finally it's over!" Megan says as she stands up and grabs Mason's hand. "We'll see you later Ian. We're leaving." Megan waves at me as she pulls Mason along with her.

Mason looks back at me, "I'll see y'all later, make sure y'all get home safe." I nod my head and turn back to look at Hannah, she walks past me and I follow her.

"What is wrong with you exactly?" We get in the car and she glares at me as if she wants to kill me, "You are what's wrong with me! The way you and Megan acted was so embarrassing! You acted like a child, a fucking child!" I pull out of the parking lot, "Well I'm sorry for trying to lighten up the damn place!! Everybody looked so bored I felt bad for them!! Your fucking boss talked for two fucking hours! TWO! Who the hell does that?!"

She throws her hands up and let out a heartless laugh, "Forget it! I give up! You're sleeping in the guest room tonight. I'm done talking to you." I roll my eyes and the rest of the car ride home was nothing but our heavy breathing after yelling at each other.

As soon as I pull in the driveway and stop, Hannah gets out and storm in the house. I finally pick up my phone for the first time in a while. I look and see fifteen miss calls and text messages from Hazel. My eyes widen out of worry, I dial her number and call. It rings and rings, she doesn't pick up. I call once more and she doesn't pick up.

I put my phone down and back out of the driveway. I speed down the road towards Hazel apartment. "Please don't let anything be wrong. Please don't let anything be wrong. Please don't let anything be wrong." I repeat to myself until I got to Hazel complex.

I rush in and head up to her door. I knock on the door, "Hazel! Are you there?! Open up!" She doesn't come to the door. If I remember correctly, Owen put an extra key under the mat. Which I think is the dumbest thing he could ever do, it's so obvious that you would hide a key there.

I unlock the door and rush in. I speed walk to the living room and see Hazel and Aaron sleeping. I let out a sigh of relief and lean against the wall. I look at the tv and see that they were watching Shrek. I walk in front of them and pick up Aaron, I carry him to his room.

He slowly wakes up, "Shh, Shh. You don't want to wake your mom up." He grabs my hand and squeezes, "You came, I really wanted to watch a movie with you and mom tonight, but you didn't answer your phone." He lets go of my hand and falls back to sleep.

I go to the living room to carry Hazel to her room. I pick her up and she whimpers in her sleep. "Must be a bad dream." As I'm putting her in the bed she grips my shirt and let out a small cry, "W-W-Why are you doing this? Who told you to do this to me?"

I lay her down and she slowly loosened up her grip, "I-I-Ian h-help m-me." My eyes widen in shock, she just called out to me in her sleep. "What exactly are you dreaming about?" I bend down beside her and take her hand into mine, "I'll stay until you calm down. I'm here for you, I won't push you away again."

I kiss her hand and her breathing starts to calm down. A small smile crawls on my lips, I stand up and kiss her on the forehead. "Night Quiet."

Before leaving I go to check on Aaron one last time and then leave the apartment. As I'm heading home I just remembered that Hannah is making me sleep in the guest room. I let out a loud groan, "Ugh!! Why is she so upset?! It's not like she got in trouble or anything. The boss even liked me."

I finally make it back home. I go to the first room in the hall. I take my clothes off and leave my boxers on. I lay down and look up at the ceiling. Lately, me and Hannah have been fighting, it seems like everything I do makes her so upset.

I turn over in the bed and scream in the pillow, "I don't want to think about this, I'm going to sleep."

Next Morning