Stop Taking Your Cast Off!

Unknown POV

I am at a cafe with Bossy. "I tried calling Hazel, but she forwarded my call. That hurt, my little angel." I lick my lips and a shiver goes down my spine, "I really want to put my hands on her and explore her body, but I actually want you more than anything." I say the last part while looking at Bossy.

"What did you do to her?" I shrug my shoulders, "All I did was follow her. She would turn around every now and then, she probably got the feeling of someone watching her." Boss looks at me, "I forgot to ask you this last time I saw you. What happened to your wrist?"

I hold up my hand, "I was at Underground, I hit a weight." Boss rolls their eyes and sigh, "I'm tired of hiding, I want my angel to see me. I want her to notice me, I also want to lick over her body." I lick my lips and groan, "Did you forget we're in public? Don't say all of that so loud." I let out a soft laugh, "Can we go have some fun?"

Boss stands up and smirks at me, "Yeah, let's go get a room."

Hazel POV

"Aaron, Ian said he'll come over to watch a movie with you tonight. You won't be able to stay up late tonight because you have school tomorrow." Aaron comes running out the room, "He's really coming?!" I nod my head and laugh at his excitement, "Yes he's really coming. Bring me your supplies, so I can set your bag up."

He goes back to his room and comes back out with his school supplies. "After I'm done with this, we're going to the barbershop." I sit on the floor and Aaron sits beside me, "Do I have to get it cut?" I look at him as I fix his binder, "Do you want to cut it?" He shakes his head, "No, I want to keep it like this."

I touch his hair and sigh, "You're just going to get an edge up. Now I have to figure out what hairstyle to give you. You have enough hair to put it in a ponytail and a bun." All of a sudden the doorbell rings. I arch my eyebrow in confusion, "Who's here? We still have our nightwear on."

I have a big T-shirt and short shorts on and Aaron has on a onesie. I'm surprised he didn't get hot in it. I go to the door and open it. "Ian!! You came like you said you would!!" Aaron runs towards Ian and jumps in his arms.

I look at Ian with an arch eyebrow, "You didn't have to come now. You could've come over later today." I close the door and he shrugs his shoulders, "I didn't know if you meant now or later, so I just came now to be safe." He puts Aaron down and looks at my attire.

His eyes turn dark and then back to normal. "We just woke up not too long ago. I was setting up his book bag for school tomorrow." He follows behind me to the living room. "What are you going to do about his hair?" I sit down on the floor and Ian sits on the sofa.

"I'm just going to get him an edge up, he doesn't want to cut it. I'm pretty happy about that." Aaron runs over to Ian and sits beside him, "Aaron go get dress, we're leaving to go to the barbershop after I'm done." Aaron gets off the couch and walks back to his room.

I finish setting his bag up and lean it against the wall. "You can go in the room with Aaron, I'm going to go get change." He stands up and nods his head, "Can I come along with you?" I let out a soft laugh, "Why wouldn't you? You're already here."

I walk off towards my room and look for something to wear. It's pretty warm outside, so I'm going to wear some jeans and a short sleeve shirt. As I'm getting dress Aaron and Ian comes in.

I don't have a shirt on, Ian looks at me with wide eyes and then turn around quickly, "I am so sorry! I was just chasing after Aaron!" I start laughing, "It's okay, it's not like I'm naked. I have on a bra." He stays turned around, "Ian, why don't you turn around?"

Ian looks at Aaron, "Because your mom is getting dress." I roll my eyes and put the shirt on, "You can turn back around now." He turns around and I see that his ears are red. "Oh My God! You're blushing! Ian Cooper is blushing!!" I run up to him and touch his ears.