I'm Breaking Up With You.

Hazel POV

Ian looks at me as he takes off his shirt, "Why didn't you invite your parents?" I freeze at the sound of my parents.

My parents are back together, they got back together five years ago. "They are actually going through a lot of therapy together right now, so I know they won't be able to make it." His eyes widen, "Your parents got back together?! That's good, I know you're happy."

I clear my throat, "Um, yeah you can say that. I don't really like the reason they got back together." I sit down and he walks up to me, "Why? What happened?"

He bends down in front of me and I look at my hands. "The same night you pushed me away, my mom boyfriend almost raped me. He beat my mom to the point she couldn't even move. I called Owen and my dad while trying to push him away. He then grabs me by my neck and throws me onto the couch." I feel a tear slide down my face.

I quickly wipe my face and clear my throat, "I try pushing him off, but he was stronger than me. He pulled my pants down and ripped my shirt. My heart skipped a beat the second I hear his zipper. Before he could go any further my dad kicks the door down and beats him up. Owen comes in after him and covers me up with a blanket." This time I decide to let my tears fall.

"We were taken to the hospital, my mom was okay, she just had a few bruise bones and a swollen lip. She cried and cried apologizing to my dad. I don't remember a lot because I blacked out, but Owen told me that I was crying for you. He said I kept calling for you to come and see me, but you never came." I don't look him in his eyes and continue on with my story.

"You never coming made me realize that you really pushed me away. You really just left me in the dark. I was depressed for three months. I wouldn't eat, I wouldn't leave my house, I barely got any sleep. Owen and the rest of our friends were there for me, they helped me move on from the past. Yes, I talk to my parents every now and then." I look up at him and see him looking down.

"I love when my mom call sounding so happy, I love hearing my dad in the background cursing about a football game or a basketball game. I'm better than what I was before, I am a successful doctor and a loving mom." He continues to look down at the floor.

"But the best thing out of all of this is being Aaron's mom and becoming friends with you again." He looks up and I show him a smile, he pulls me to the floor on our knees and hugs me tightly. "You're just letting your tears fall, let out your voice and cry. I remember telling Aaron this."

I stop breathing for a second and then let out my cries. I let out everything from five years ago to now. "I am so sorry for pushing you away. I will never ever do that, I promise I won't hurt you again." I continue to cry and he whispers calming words in my ear.

Five minutes later I am done crying. "I shouldn't be crying on your night." My eyes widen at the fact that he is shirtless, "You smell good." He starts laughing and I pull away, "Now that the beautiful crybaby is done, it's time for you to cheer up." I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I promise I won't push you away again. So don't worry about anything like that ever again." I nod my head and he unlocks the door. "Why was the door lock?" He looks at me, "I locked it when you started telling me your story. I didn't want anybody seeing you cry."

Owen comes in with Aaron behind him, "Why was the door lock? Did y'all get a quickie in?" My mouth drop and Ian drops his head, "What's a quickie?" Aaron asks while looking up at Owen with a confused face. Owen's eyes widen, "Shit! I mean shoot, I forgot you were even with me!!"

I glare at Owen, "Ma, what's a quickie?" I cross my arms, "Owen, what's a quickie? Please explain to me and Aaron." Owen scratches his head and looks at Ian for help, "Nope, don't drag me in this. You're on your own."