Just Let Me Go!

Ian POV

Before I could kiss Hazel again, Lily and Megan jump on top of me.

"GOOD JOB!!"
"Y'ALL DID IT!!" They shout out at the same time. I look over at Owen and see him being hug to death by Kayla and Shane.

"Thank you. Now help us up, we have to shake hands." They help me and Owen up. I look at Owen and he smiles at me, "We fulfilled our promise a different way." I nod my head and laugh, "Yeah, we did, but it was worth it."

"I was so scared, I thought my heart was going to burst!" I look at Shane and laugh, "You have to have more faith in us." He looks at me with wide eyes, "I do have faith in you. When Owen fell out I almost lost it." Owen looks at Shane and rolls his eyes, "I can tell by the way you were just hugging me five seconds ago."

We go up to Elijah and James. James looks at me and held his hand out, "It was a good match. Who would have thought that I would get knocked out." He says as he looks at Owen and shakes his hand. I look at Elijah and he sighs, "Y'all put up a fight. If there's a next time, the outcome will be different." We shake hands and they walk out of the ring.

Me and Owen look at each other, "You ready?" I nod my head at his question and seconds later we fall to the floor. Next thing I know everything goes black.

Locker Room

I slowly open my eyes and see the back of Aaron's head. I grab him by his waist and he jumps, "Aahh!!" I let out a soft laugh and everybody rushes towards me, "Finally your both up! Kayla and Hazel have been pacing back and forth since we got in here!" I look at Matthew as he points at Kayla and Hazel.

Kayla runs to Owen and hugs him, "Can you not give me a heart attack?" Owen laughs, "It's not my fault." She rolls her eyes and he kisses her on the lips.

"AWE!!" We all say at the same time. Hazel comes up to me and smile. I look past her and see everybody looking at us, "Why are you looking at us like that?" Megan scoffs, "We're waiting for you to kiss next."

Hazel drops her head and I laugh, "They already kissed!" My eyes widen as I look at Aaron. Me and Hazel try to shush him.

"WHAT?!" They all shout out, "When was this?!" Lily asked while crossing her arms, "It was when we were in the ring." I look at Aaron and cover his mouth, "That's not important right now. What's important is mine and Owen condition."

As soon as I say that Benny and a trainer comes in. Benny comes up to me and hit me and Owen on the head. "Ow! Why did you hit us?!" Owen asks while holding his head.

Benny crosses his arms and glare, "Who the hell does that?! You ask Ian if he was ready and the next thing I know, you two fall out!!" Me and Owen both start laughing and Benny pokes my side. I let out a loud hiss and Owen stops laughing, "You're next if I hear you laugh again." Owen nods his head and put his hand over his mouth.

The trainer looks at us, "Ian you have a few bruised ribs, so it's going to hurt every now and then when you move. Owen, you just have bruises all over your body, so rest for a little and then you'll be alright." We both nod our heads and Benny walks towards us.

"We mean yes sir!!" We say to the trainer as we look at Benny. "Y'all have to talk to the reporters before you leave." I let out a groan as we walk to the door, "I don't want to, I'm ready to go home."

Benny laughs, "What's home? You and Hannah broke up." I roll my eyes and grab Hazel by the waist and pull her towards me, "Um, I actually do." I say in a girly voice and everybody laughs. Benny rolls his eyes as we walk out.

As soon as we open the door, reporters come towards me and Owen.

"Owen, how do you feel about your win?!"