I Want A Massage!

Ian POV

Me and Owen are sitting down resting with Hazel while Aaron is being taught by Benny. All of a sudden Austin and Matthew comes in.

Hazel stands up and runs towards Austin, "Austin!! I missed you!!" She jumps in Austin's arms and he spins her around, "I missed you too, you look cute in your outfit." Hazel giggles and do a little pose. "Thank you, I thought I try to look cute today. What are y'all doing here?" Matthew holds up some papers, "A few posters for the fight."

She takes them from him and hands them to me, "What are you doing here?" She looks at Matthew and points at the ring, "Aaron wanted to watch them train and I don't have anything else better to do." They look towards Aaron and Austin smiles, "Aaron! I'm your Uncle!! Hey!!!"

Aaron looks Austin way and slowly waves his hand, "He hasn't met you, he thinks you're a stranger." Austin looks at me and then back at Aaron, "How could y'all hide him from us for so long? We thought Ian was still with Hannah."

I drop my head and Hazel walks away, "Out of all people, you are the one to say that. You really just said that? You know I'm still with Hannah." Matthew hits Austin, "I swear I wonder about you sometimes. You know good and well that Hazel took Aaron in."

I look over at Hazel and see her smiling at Aaron as he fights. "Did you already hang them around? We have to start selling tickets." Matthew nods his head as Austin walks off towards Hazel, "Are you reserving seats?" I nod my head, "Yeah, for you and our group. Also, my parents want to see me fight, so I'm reserving some seats for them."

He nods his head, "Ian and Owen, let's go. Your break was long enough!" I stand up and groan, "When are we going to eat lunch?! I'm hungry!" Benny looks at me and then at Hazel, "Can you pick us up something to eat? A pizza will do." She nods her head and smile, "Yeah, what kind do you want?"

"Just get three boxes of pepperoni and a two-liter soda." She nods her head and looks at Aaron, "Aaron, do you want pizza or something else?" Aaron shakes his head, "I'll take some pizza." She nods her head and walks out.

I get back in the ring with a long sigh, "I need a massage." I look at Aaron and see him sitting down with Austin and Matthew. Benny hands us the blindfold and Owen groans, "I'm tired of fighting with a blindfold! I'm hungry, tired, sore, and sleepy! Can we get a massage?!" I nod my head agreeing with him.

"Benny we have been training like there is no tomorrow for the last week. We need to take a break." He crosses his arms and looks at us with a lazy look, "Fine, rest for the rest of the day. Take a bath and not a shower."

I lay on the floor and look up at the ceiling. "Where did Aaron go?" I sit up and look at Owen, "He went to the bathroom." Matthew answers while pointing towards my office.

Matthew looks at me and crosses his arms, "What's going on between you and Hazel?" I shrug my shoulders, "I think we're back to being friends." Matthew lets out a long sigh, "I'm going to go ahead and say what everybody else is thinking right now. Why won't you break up with Hannah?"

I look at him with an arch eyebrow, "Don't say you only want to be her friend. You kissed her the night you pushed her away." I look at the floor, "To be honest I don't know what I want. I'm happy just being friends and close to Hazel."

Aaron comes back and we stop talking about Hazel. Aaron comes to sit beside me, "I'm back! A man in front of me was so nice that he paid for the food!" We all look at a smiling Hazel, "I think I need to start looking cute every day." We all laugh as she hands us plates, "Did he tell you why he was paying for the food?"

She nods her head and hum in response, "Yeah, he said since he's in a good mood he would pay for my food and then he said I'm also looking cute." She looks at Matthew who is typing on his laptop, "What are you doing?"