You Have No Reason.

Ian POV

Hazel comes running in with an angry Owen behind her. She hides behind a woman who walks in. Owen stops quickly and walks off somewhere else.

"Hi you must be Kayla, I'm Lily and the one who is looking stupid is my boyfriend, Shane." Lily shakes Kayla's hand and Shane's mouth drops, "You really didn't have to say all that." Shane holds his hand out and looks at Kayla, "I'm Shane, aren't you the girl that rode home with us the other day?"

The woman nods her head and laughs, "Yeah, I had to deal with two drunk people." I look at Hazel and she is laughing at Owen.

I walk up to Kayla and smile, "Hi, I'm Ian. I'm the owner of the club. Did you enjoy your night there?" She looks at me with wide eyes and looks at Lily, "He's really the owner of that club?" I look at her and scoff, "You think I'm lying?"

She shows me a small smile and then laughs, "My bad, but it's a nice club I liked it." She walks up to Owen and his face turns red, "Are you still being a shy boy?"

Hazel starts laughing, I look at her with a small smile. This is my first time seeing her laugh and smile since we met again. She stops laughing when she noticed me staring, she walks off somewhere else.

"Let's get started, we have a long day ahead of us!" We all look towards the door and see Austin with a big smile. Matthew come from behind him and rolls his eyes, "Do you have to be so loud?"

"AUSTIN!!" Hazel and Lily run towards Austin and jump in his arms. He falls to the floor with them on top of him, "I've missed you too." He starts laughing as he sits up with them on his lap.

I look at Matthew and smile, I walk up to him and give him a handshake, "Now it's your turn to catch me and Ian!" Shane runs up to Matthew, "Hell no!! I can't even catch one of you!!" Before Shane could do anything, Lily and Hazel jump on top of Matthew.

He falls to the floor with a groan, "I am not strong like the other gorillas in this group!!" Hazel and Lily laugh and he rolls his eyes, "Why are y'all here anyway?" Austin looks at Owen and shrugs his shoulders, "We decided to take some days off and help Megan and Mason move in."

I help Matthew up and Megan claps her hands, "Now we can get started."

3 Hours Later

"I'm hungry! Can we take a break?!" We all look at Owen and see that he is sitting on a box. Shane sits on the floor, "Me too, we've been working for three hours now."

Megan rolls her eyes and sighs, "Let's stop before the little babies throw an even bigger tantrum." Mason falls to the floor and lets out a relieved sigh, "Oh thank God, I didn't want to be the first one to complain." Megan looks at Mason and crosses her arms, "I swear you are so lazy. How are you a writer and my manager?"

I laugh at Mason as he grabs Megan by her legs, "Do y'all wanna go out to eat afterward? We haven't been out with each other in a while." They all nod their heads except for Hazel and Kayla, "Y'all can just take me home after all of this?"

Megan looks at Kayla with an arch eyebrow, "Why aren't you coming with us?" She shrugs her shoulders, "This is a reunion for you guys, I'm just a girl Owen picked up at a club."

Austin laughs and stretches his body out, "You're Owen soon to be girlfriend, so you might as well come along." Owen throws a box at Austin, "Can you shut up?!" Kayla laughs and walks up to Owen, "It's okay being a shy boy, I like shy boys."

I walk up to Hazel and she rolls her eyes, "You haven't said anything to me. You didn't ask about my hand." I hold my hand up and she scoffs, "You're a big boy. What do you want me to do, kiss it?"