Don't Nag

“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

Ephesians 4:29

*************************

You like pestering someone about something or someone, repeating the same thing over and over again. Nagging is allowing tensions to grasp your mind and bolster skepticisms against the other person. It can be a violent pattern that can lead to disparagement, criticism and unyielding complaining.

When you are nagging somebody -that person will stay away from you more and pulls back both emotionally and physically from you. Even though your grounds for griping is well founded, nagging will not just work, but it will make the other person even more opposing and defensive to all your allegations. It will never be a healthy attitude in a relationship. It's just like a parent castigating a child. Your nagging can make the other person feel incompetent and personally assailed.

 Don't overshadow and make someone childlike and stupid. Express your feeling nicely with mellowness. Listen so you will know the reason and you will understand..You can conquer nagging if you will acknowledge to yourself that you are stuck in this bad cycle and you need more room for understanding.