Don't Borrow Money When It is Not Really Necessary

“The rich rules over the poor and the borrower is the slave of the lender.”

Proverbs 22:7

*************************

In many cases, you borrow money to obtain some items you obsessed for a long time, you can hardly wait. You belong to a society of indulgent and impulsive consumers. You have an increasing debt on your credit cards because you have made up your mind to commit yourself to more than you have to spend. You have lost control over your money.

Debts most of the times are more dangerous than criminals. It can cut your limbs until you beg for mercy. It can ruin your reputation, your freedom and your life in whole. Each time you borrow money you are making yourself a slave to the lender and when you can't pay him - he threatens you. Many times your debts are products of your boastfulness, your presumption about your future. Remember, if you make debt a habit you are denying an opportunity to work and you are unwilling to wait for the right timing and methods to meet your needs and desires.

 You have the will to control yourself. Don't wait your debts go over head and shoulders and be unhappy for the rest of your lifetime.