Apologize

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. "

Ephesians 4:31-32

*************************

 The reason your life could be lonely is that you failed to apologize.You are a victim of your own pride and your relationship with others is bitter and indifferent because you neglected to ask for forgiveness. When you deny apology to set into your life hate will build up that pushes to retaliation. Anger will escalate that will end up to force and self destruction, but if you apologize for all your sins and shortcomings, it will liberate your guilty conscience and appease a furious heart.

You don't have to put your happiness in the hands of your pride. An apology does not really all the times stand for acceptance of culpability. It doesn't always stand for reception of sin or mistake. It is one way to avoid pointless arguments and show your respectable behavior.  It will never ever make you a lesser person in disgrace or in state of worthlessness. Apology is humility- your willingness to accept your humanity that will give you the divine opportunity to get in touch like an angel in the most possible intimacy  with God.