You're not sorry.

It was the day I'd been dreading for a week.

The day I never thought would come.

Taylor's changed her mind.

She's taking me back there.

To the place I thought was gone. Out of my life.

I picked up my bag and made my way to the door, careful not to trip over Meredith.

I haven't even been here for a month. And I'm leaving. Nothing was the same since I asked if we could go get a DNA test. She wouldn't even tell me who my biological parents were when she got the papers, Just kept cussing under her breathe.

I don't know whats up with her honestly.

"Lettie?" Her voice echoed through her apartment. "Come on, lets get going."

"Don't call me that." I hissed, purposely bumping into her side. She sighed and grabbed her keys.

I flew down the 13 flights of stairs and rushed to her car. the door swung open as soon as she unlocked it.

Taylor slid into her seat and it was quiet.

"Why are you so upset?" She looked at me as if she didn't even remember she was sending me back. She started up the car.

I didnt answer.

"Look Lettie, I'm sorry!" She looked like she was about to cry or something. Something is seriously wrong.

"No You're not! You're not sorry! No one ever is! It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt!" I screamed at her, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You have no idea-" Her voice was was cut off by a scream as I opened the car door and went flying out the car.

I stood up and started sprinting to the house of the one person I knew would understand. 

(A/N: Its short and crappy but Im rlly tired.

Vote & comment kids.

~Nicole xx