Cat-sitting.

I explained everything to Grace, met her mum (who we didn't tell about Taylor), and she had to go out.
I flopped down on the couch next to Meredith, who immediately got up to sit on my lap. I grabbed the remote, obviously knowing how to use Netflix because at the orphanage (we had it because Miss Handley was too nice). I put on Friends and lay back, letting Meredith climb into my chest. She was surprisingly heavy for a cat. I rubbed the top of her head, and she snuggled her head into my stomach. Olivia was the next to sit on me, positioning herself on top of Mere, who jumped and hissed as her. Eventually Meredith and Olivia snuggled up together, and of course, I had to take a photo.

I was up to Episode 5 of season 3 (Taylor had been gone for a long time) when I heard a knock on the door and someone yelled "Tay's Cheesecake!" I opened the door, and there was Selena Gomez, holding a tin of what I guess was cookies.

I stared at her in awe, not knowing what to say. "Hi! You're Scarlett?" She asked, and I nodded my head swiftly (*WINK WINK*). "Come on then! Tay told me to come pick you up! Karlie and Ellie are waiting in the car, and we can't be late!" She ushered me out the door and locked it behind her (She had a spare key) (<--- IDK IF ITS TRUE) And rushed me down the stairs before I had time to ask what was going on.

She opened the car door, I got in and I finally had time to ask questions. "Where are we going?" I asked as Selena, who was already driving down the street. She looked at me through the rear view mirror. "First hair and makeup, then we need to get you a dress," She looked like she was about to die of happiness. "Then to your mother!" She blurted out, and started giggling uncontrollably. "She's waiting for you at her New Years parTAY." Karlie interrupted her. "Oh- Hi! I'm Karlie, but I have a strong feeling you're going to call me giraffe." Ellie waved at me and I waved back, leaning back in my seat.

Then it hit me. It was New Years Eve! I got too caught up with Taylor that I completely forgot! How can anyone do that?!

20 minutes later

Selena was rushing everywhere trying to organise my dress and makeup, and someone already did my hair, with half of my hair up and the bottom ends curled. someone was now doing my makeup, and I was trying to be as still as possible.

"You'd better be sitting down!" Selena yelled at me. I could hear her getting closer, and I gasped as she came out with the prettiest dress I've ever seen...

(A/N: YUP! I re-wrote it :)) Hope you like it, I'm excited, and I hope you like this dress, Its the one I got for my confirmation 2 weeks ago.. haha.. here I come highschool..
So yeah.
Bye!!
~Nicole xx