Secrets.

Ten minutes later,
Scarlett's POV
Ten minutes after I saw Ed, he's asking me all sorts of questions, like, "what's your name?" And, "Whats your favourite colour?" And I don't even know why, but he's taking me around the city.

Eventually I look up. "Where are we going?" I ask, hoping he'd give me an answer. He doesn't.
"I like your t-shirt." He laughs, and I cover my shirt with my jacket. "What do you mean?" I ask sarcastically.
"I think it's cute." Ed smiles to himself. "Taylor would love to meet you, I bet."
I frown. "Yeah. Bad thing she's not in London." I say, kicking a rock in front of me. "Yeah, shes not,"
Ed's still smiling. There's something he's not telling me.

Ed's POV
I take Scarlett back to my apartment, telling her I have to get somethings, and then I'll take her to the airport, after calling her orphanage. She goes into the other room to watch tv, and I give her the remote. I quickly find Tay's contact, and press the call button.
"Hello?" She answers, and I feel relieved. "Tay, I found her."
There's squealing over the other end of the phone, then there's silence. "How?"
"Her 'parents' didn't even want her," I explain. "Wanted her to do housework."
"I should call Julia," She says. "I'll ask her to send me the papers."
"Right," I say. "I'll call you later." I can practically hear her smiling. "Thank you so much, Ed". She says before hanging up.

(A/N: HAPPY?? Lucky you, you're getting 2-5 more chapters today! Im obviously obsessed with this story. Hope you're enjoying the story!
See ya!
~Nicole xx