The Truth.

Scarlett's POV
Ed leads me up the staircase of a very tall apartment building. "Why didn't we take the elevator?" I sigh in relief as I see a door marked "13". Ed opens the door, and I hear another door slam. "What was that?" I ask Ed, but he just shrugs and keeps walking.
We walk down to the end of the hallway, and Ed knocks on the door. It opens and I step inside. The walls are a creamy colour and every piece of furniture is matched perfectly with its surroundings. I take another step forward, and my eyes land on the person standing in the middle of the room. "Hi Scarlett!" She says, opening her arms. I pause for a second before realising she wants a hug. I run into her arms and cry on her shoulder, making her sleeve wet. She hugs me tighter and buries her face into my hair. "Welcome home." She whispers into my hair. What?! I cant comprehend anything that's happening right now. Did she see my post? How did Ed know? Did she tell him? I never want this to end. Because at this very moment, I'm in the arms of an angel. A beautiful angel by the name of Taylor Swift..
Taylor's POV
I recon Scarlett and I were hugging each other for a good ten minutes before Ed broke the silence.
"So, Scarlett, I suppose you'd want an explanation?" I looked up as he smiled at me. "Yes," her voice was muffled because she was still crying into my shirt, making us all laugh.
"Taylor," Ed nodded at me. "Right." I began.
Scarlett's POV
"Joe and I were sitting in a little cafe, you know, and his eyes were glued to his phone. He showed me your post, I found out you were a fan of mine, I called Miss Handley, you were already being sent off here, I told Ed that if he found you then he'd have to tell your parents to bring you to me, and he found you, without parents, Brought you to me, and now I'm never going to let you go." Taylor smiles down at me. I'm speechless. HOW?!

"Earth to Scarlett.." Taylor giggled as I looked up at her confused. "Come on, you have got  to see your room." Taylor grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

A/N: OOOOH! Who's excited for the next chapter? I am! Well, I've already started writing it so..

Sorry I didnt update for a few days, I was in a place with no wifi and I used my data on the way up ;-; Plus I was busy with my other book, "The Moment I knew"! you should check it out!

Might update later, Im tired and sore atm, I was on a Jetski for like 3 hours straight :/

Hope youre having a great day!

Love youu!

~Nicole xx