Best friends.

I walk down the hall to a door with a giant 'S' painted on the front in pink and blue paint, which I suspect Taylor painted. "I hope you like pink and blue," She smirked as she ushered me through the door, and I was amazed by what I found.

3/4 walls were white, with the last being a baby pink. On one side of the room was a dresser with a mirror attached to it, a flat screen tv, and a curtain that lead into a dark room. I decided to check that out later. On another side there was a white table with a computer and Polaroid camera sitting on top, and a spinning chair with a design kind of like the design from Taylor's incredible things perfume thingy. On the opposite side was a makeup table with a mirror that had little lights around it, some shelves and a pin board, and on the last side was, of course, my bed, which had baby pink patterned covers, and above it was some string with little wooden pegs attached. Around the perimeter of the room there was fairy lights, and on the ceiling there was a little glass chandelier. On one of the side tables was a little lamp shaped liked a lotus flower, and Taylor told me that I could change its colour if I used the remote which was sitting beside it. My room was bedroom goals.

Taylor rushed in and started pacing back and fourth. She said she'd wait downstairs so I could take in the 'amazing-ness' of my room. "But I can't, she just got here," She said. she was on the phone. "Can't we wait until tomorrow? Or can I at least bring her?" She raised a hand to her head. I just sat there, staring at her. "Ok, thanks." She ended the call and turned to me. "Will you be ok to stay by yourself?" She sat down next to me. "Or should I make the studio directors allow you to come?" She giggled as my face lit up.

"I can come to see you record song?!" I half whispered, half yelled.

"Yep, but I'll have to get someone to watch Mere and Liv." She smiled as Olivia started playing with my shoelace. An idea sprang into my head as Meredith jumped into my lap. "I can watch them!" I suggested.

Taylor looked at me for a moment, then back at the cats.

Taylor's POV

"Make sure you lock the door, and I'll text Joe and Selena to say, "Tay's Cheesecake" if they're coming over, even though Joe has a key, and, well, Selena comes and goes as she pleases." Scarlett giggled as I grabbed my purse. "What?"
"'Tay's Cheesecake?'" She was now filming me, and I tried to hide my face, hoping she wouldn't post it to anything. "Taylor, I won't post it to anything, geez!" She playfully rolled her eyes. "Before you go, can you say hi to my friend?"

"Of course!" I said, and she facetimed her friend, who I saw was named Grace. "Hi Grace!" She said cheerfully, smiling at her phone.
"Scarlett! HI! how's London?" Grace had the same sweet voice as Scarlett.
"Its THE BEST!" She looks over at me.
"I have to meet your parents soon!" Grace says cheerfully, and Scarlett's grin is widening. "Actually, my MOM want to meet you now!" Scarlett had to keep from bursting into giggles. "You have to close your eyes, though!"

"Ok.." Grace sounded uncertain. Scarlett handed the phone to me, then handed me Meredith. I brought the camera closer to Mere. "3... 2... 1!" Grace opened her eyes and looked at Mere in confusion, before realising what she was staring at. "Oh my god, you're mum has a cat that looks so much like Mere!" I giggled at Grace and she looked at her screen in confusion. I brought the camera to my face and Grace's face went pale.
"Hi Grace! I'm Taylor, and I'm Scarlett's mother, I like cats, glitter and sparkly Dresses, baking and things that smell like winter..." My phone started ringing again. "..And I don't like being late for recording sessions so I'm gonna hand this over to Scarlett, BYE!"

Scarlet's POV

She grinned at me as she raced towards the door. "REMEMBER, TAY'S CHEESECAKE! LOVE YOU, S!" She yelled before closing the door. Did she just say she loved me? My eyes focus back on the screen where Grace is sitting before me in silence. "Uh, mum?! Do you want to meet my best friend?!" Grace yelled over the screen. I giggled as she buried her face in her hands. "You have some explaining to do, Lettie."

(A/N: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARRR! 2 HOURS TO GO HERE IN AUS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, writing a New Years one later on. And obviously, it's being released at midnight.
Hope you enjoyed, once again!
Love youuu!
~Nicole xx