NYE

I ran my hands over the fabric, smiling to myself as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. My hair was half up, and the ends were curled. I was wearing a light red lipgloss and blue eyeshadow (which I had protested at first). Selena crept up behind me and rested her hands on my bare shoulders.
"Taylor is surely gonna cry." She whispered as I ran my hand over the fabric again.
"But she's only known me for a few hours." I looked up at Selena, who rolled her eyes. "You're all she's been going on about over the last 2 days."

We rushed out to the car, where Karlie and Ellie were still sitting. I smiled at them as I leaned back in my seat and took a deep breathe. Then reality hit me. I was literally in a car with Selena Gomez, Karlie Kloss and Ellie Goulding. I was going to a NYE party with my idol- Well I guess I couldn't really call her that anymore. I was going to live with her. I was going to wake up everyday knowing that she'd be there. I might even be able to go to the Grammys or the AMAs with her.

I was completely lost in my thoughts when Selena shook me. "Hey, we're here sweetheart," She said sweetly as she opened my door, reaching out her hand. It took me a few seconds to realise what she meant, and I willingly took her hand and she helped me out of the car running (As well as she could in heels) to the door.

Taylor's POV
I was talking with Alana and Ed (Really I was just standing there), waiting for Scarlett, Selena, Ellie and Karlie. I couldn't take my eyes off the door, It was almost midnight - five minutes - and Selena hadn't called me at all. I didn't give Scarlett my number either.

"Tay?" Ed waved is hand in front of my face. I jumped slightly, and I could tell he was trying to hold back his laughter. "I'm here! what's up?" I said quickly, Ed still trying to hold back his laughter while glared at him.

"I was about to tell Alana about Scarlett?" He said, motioning towards Alana, and I nodded.

"You see, It all started when Joe saw this post on Tumblr and.." I noticed how Alana wasn't playing attention, actually, I started noticed how everyone was looking towards the front doors. I turned my head towards the doors. There was Selena making her way through the door, followed by Karlie and Ellie. In front of them stood Scarlett, who was looking around the room, just like she had done earlier that day. 

Don't cry, I thought as I felt tears well up in my eyes. There's no need to cry. You've known her for a day..

I couldn't help it. Just seeing her standing there, knowing she was mine, knowing she'd never felt like this before. Ever. I watched as everyone looked at me in confusion, then back at Selena, then me again, as she was now looking at me, smiling. She blushed and started walking towards me, and as soon as she passed Joe and started running to her at full speed. I fell to my knees, hugging her somewhat tightly (as to not squeeze her to death), and started crying.  As I cried into her shoulder, I heard Selena yell, "TOLD YOU SCARLETT!" Making everyone either, 'Awww!' or laugh. 

"You are SO lucky I wore waterproof makeup." I whispered in her ear, making her laugh slightly.

"I hate to break this up, but considering I kind of helped by helping Tay pick you your dress, I think I deserve some credit too." A familiar voice said from behind me, and I pulled away from Scarlett as she looked up at Joe in awe, and stared squealing at the top of her lungs, making everyone laugh as she launched into Joe's arms. "Youareneverallowedtobreaktaylorsheartbecauseilikeyouandiwontapproveofanyoneelse!" She screamed, making everyone burst into laughter, including myself.

And I though I talked fast.

(A/N: this is 2023 nicole who is deleting this entire a/n bc it was embarrasing af

~NICOLE XX