A polaroid of us.

Taylor's POV
I sign my name over the album cover of 1989. "Here you go, sweetie." I say as the little girl in front of me grins and hugs my torso (where she can reach). She looks to be about 5-6, with short, blonde hair and green eyes. Smiling to myself, I make my way out of the store. Instantly I'm blinded by camera flashes, and I'm trying not to smash their heads in.

Ever since what's happen with Scarlett, I refuse to let her outside, despite her protests, making her stay with Joe unless he's not around. Usually I call Selena, Karlie or Ed. If I could give her the choice, she'd choose Ed, then Selena, then Karlie.

I bring my hand up to my face while they ask me questions.

Where's the girl, Taylor?
Where are you going Taylor?
Do you and Ed have a secret daughter?

Why would you even ask that?!

I pull on the handle and sit in the car, crossing my arms over my chest. They're stupid enough to think that Ed and I have a secret daughter because she has red hair? Yeah, no.

But this is the life I chose, the constant attention, fake stories that are written about me.

I've been used to it for years, but when she came into my life, it's like I was back in 2006.

Scarlett's POV

"I swear, I'm fine!" I cross my arms over my chest, glaring at Selena as she tries to make me lie down. "I just bruised my back, it's not like I broke a bone."

"Well you're going to lie down, while I get ice cream." She laughs as my eyes light up, and I do exactly what she says. "That's one way to get you to do what I want." I punch her arm lightly and make my way to the couch, sliding my shoes off as I go to sit down. I was still getting used to the fact that I'd be here for the rest of my life, even though the first day I was here was really weird because I was left in an apartment that I hardly knew my way around. Plus there was that moment that was super cheesy when I ran to Taylor and she started crying for some reason.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and opened up Instagram. I had a heap of DMs from some of my friends, most of which were saying 'HOW ARE YOU EXPLAINING THIS LETTIE?" With a picture of Selena and a girl with red frizzy hair that looked a lot like me in the blue dress I was wearing on New Years Eve/Day walking out of a car. And I'm guessing many people knew now since I posted a picture of me in the dress before we left... oops..

And that was the moment when stupid me decided to go live to address the issue (which I wasn't really addressing since I wasn't telling anyone anything about Taylor).

I opened up Instagram and tapped the 'live' button. Almost immediately Grace joined. Then my friend Ashlee (who I had labelled my sister since she was 6 years older than me) and then a bunch of my followers. Everyone was screaming (well I guess they'd be screaming if they weren't talking to me through a screen), telling me to tell them what was happening.

"Ok, guys, CALM DOWN." I started. "I don't want to talk about this at the moment because you're all jumping to conclusions so maybe later."

"Anyway, how amazing is London?!" I started. Right then Joe decided to walk in, and he was lucky he wasn't on camera. I mouthed the words, "I'm live." And he immediately nodded, walking into the kitchen with Selena.

I walked to another one of the chairs and paused the live, deciding to text Taylor so she knows I'm live.

Me: hey Tay, I'm live, just making sure you know.

No answer.

Oh well.

"So, anyway-" I'm stopped in the middle of my sentence because at that moment, while the door is in view of the camera, Taylor decides to waltz into the room. I try to move the camera but it's too late. The comment section is already blowing up with comments like, "TAYLOR WE LOVE YOU!" And, "YOU ARE SO LUCKY OML TAYYY".

"Surprise..?" I say slowly. "Um, Taylor help."

"What's wrong, S?" She stops when she sees the screen. "AHH! HIDE MY FACE!" She screams, laughing. So I decide to guest Ashlee, because, well, SHES MY SISTER.

"Nah, you're kidding. Taylor isn't there, it's edited, right?" Ashlee says in shock.

"Nope, it's pretty real." I giggle and force Taylor to take the phone, which she immediately gives to Joe.

"Scarlett, I don't want this." He says, laughing. "We have to force Taylor take it."

"Then we will." I say, smirking. "Oh my gosh, Taylor! It's Justin Timberlake!" I point to the door which she immediately looks at, and Joe and I make our move. I feel bad for everyone watching our little war here but if they want to see Taylor they have to put up with it.

I jump on Taylor's back while Joe grabs her arms and I put the phone in her hands.

We hear the door click and only Taylor looks up. "OH MY GOSH, LOOK! ITS THE CAST OF BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER!" I look at her like she's crazy.

"Haha, very funny. You think you can stop me with my favourite tv show cast? Haha, very funny."

"She's not joking.." Says the voice I know all too well. I look up and scream.

"OH MY LORD, TAYLOR THIS IS TOO MUCH! I CANT BREATHE." She looks at me and giggles.

"SOMEBODY END THE LIVESTREAM!" I yell and jump off Taylor's back to hug Alison (Hanning, the actress that played a character named willow).

(A/N; this chapter makes no sense.

We're on 690 reads! Thank you!

Buffy is my all time favourite show, like 😻

You should go read my new book, 'for the life of us'.
About the book:
17 year old Brielle and her 12 year old sister Roselyn are invited to the 1989 secret sessions. While they're there, Brie gets a call from her 20 year old sister Jaquie who has life changing news. What will that news be?

Ok, hope you enjoyed this chapter that didn't make sense :p

Vote & comment!

Love ya's,

~Nicole xx