Enchanted.

I can feel Taylor grinning at me as Ashlee holds me up in the air. I guess she couldn't hold me anymore because she fell and landed on top of my leg because my legs were still around her waist (it's not at all weird it's normal when you first meet your ibf).

"WHAT IS HAPPENING SCARLETT WHY ARE YOU HERE." She screams as we sit up. Taylor's standing next to the stairs with a huge grin on her face and I start crying. Not because Ashlee, my long lost sister, is in front of me, but because I know Taylor did this, and probably had been stalking her account for awhile. She probably contacted her mom and this happened. I'm still nervous to be around Taylor. But that doesn't stop me from jumping on her back and screaming Enchanted.

"You are ever so welcome, Miss Scarlett Swift." She's still grinning.

And we start screaming.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT." By now we're jumping up and down.

"YES I DID MISS SCARLETT SWIFT!" Ashlee grins as tears roll down her cheeks.

"ASH DONT CRY YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY WHEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHOS CRYING."

"SHUT UP.. I JUST REALISED I AM IN THE SAME ROOM AS TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT HELP ME." And.. cue the tears.

I grinned as Taylor ran over to Ashlee and squeezed her as tight as she could.

Taylor's POV

"DID YOU HEAR THAT." Scarlett screamed as the two jumped up and down like maniacs.

"YES I DID MISS SCARLETT SWIFT!" Ashlee stopped and grinned.

"ASH DONT CRY YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY WHEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHOS CRYING." Scarlett waved her hands around and I stood there grinning.

"SHUT UP.. I JUST REALISED I AM IN THE SAME ROOM AS TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT HELP ME." Ashlee started bawling and I ran over to her and wrapped her in a hug.

"Scarlett stop grinning, we still have to pick up Ethan and Ellie."

Then she screams.

"OH MY GOD EXCUSE ME?!" She tilts her head as she starts slowly walking over to me as I back away up the stairs.

"NOTHING! OK BYE!" I turn around and start sprinting up the steps as they follow close behind. "AHHH JOE HELP ME!"

(A/N: how many times did I use the word scream/ing/ed? I honestly don't know.

Oof its short but ok.

Yep ok until next chapterrr
~Nicole xx