ITS NOT APPROPRIATE.

I slowly open my eyes as I hear the chorus of Shake It Off playing. It's loud, very loud, and people are shouting. I hear something banging and as it continues to get closer I jolt up, a sleeping Olivia jumping onto my stomach. Something flashes past my door. Taylor and Selena are running around in the hallway.

"BUT I KEEP CRUISING, CANT STOP, WONT STOP MOVING!" Selena screams as she reaches my door.

"ITS LIKE I GOT THIS MUSIC, IN MY MIND SAYING 'ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!'" Taylor does the same. (I can legit imagine Taylor screaming with Selena doing this to me jksfhry)

"LETTIE WAKE UP." Selena giggles and I hear her walk down the hall while screaming the chorus of Blank Space, probably trying to wake Joe up.

"Lettie, come on. We have 5 whole albums plus some movie soundtracks. Oh and Selena's albums.."

"Ok, ok! Fine." I say, kicking the covers off and following Taylor to the room where I suppose Joe was trying to sleep in. Key word; trying.

I stood in the doorway watching the two girls scream Blank Space and jump on Joe's/Taylor's bed (Well I guess it was Taylor's cause it's her house but I kinda described it as an apartment before ignore that please (: ).

"Lettie, come on!" They screamed, motioning for me to join them. Joe was half awake.

I giggled and picked up Meredith, placing her on the pillow near Joe's head.

I run up to the bed and jump onto the bed, landing on his legs. Meredith jumps on Joe's head and he jumps a metre high. We all start crying of laughter as Joe glares at Taylor and I.

"You just had to jump on my already sore legs?" He looks as Taylor realising what he just said 

"AND WHY WOULD THEY BE SORE MISTER?!" Selena glares as him and Taylor blushes.

"THIS IS NOT AGE APPROPRIATE IM TALKING TO MY SISTER IF YOU NEED ME." I run out of the room and grab my phone, calling Ashlee since I know she's in London as of yesterday.

"Babe you're honestly the luckiest girl in the world. Living with Taylor Alison Swift." Ashlee sighs.

"Yeah. I wish we could see each other. THOSE DAMN PAPS!" I giggle as she turns the camera so it was facing outside.

"Amanda says she's taking me somewhere anyway, won't tell me where. That annoying friend of mine." She frowns as she climbs out of a car.

"We have someone coming over, Tay won't tell me who, so I know how you feel."

"Or else we'd be meeting, and Ellie would be there aswell." I walk out of my room and out onto the balcony.

"We have to walk up steps?" She complains to her friend, who is clearly not a swiftie.

She said she'd call back as soon as she was up the steps, and she does.

"So we're on level 13," she grins. "And now moms making me knock on a door."

"Haha, good luck." I sit down on the couch and Taylor comes rushing down the stairs.

*knock knock*

"Guess they're here." I sigh.

I walk over to the door. It flies open, and as we catch a glimpse of each other we scream. I drop my phone, jump into Ashlee's arms and wrap my legs around her waist as she holds me up in the air.

(A/N: Ooh I/Scarlett met Ashhhhhhh

~Nicole xx