7.5

E

I grabbed the towel out of the trunk of the jacked up Ford F-150 and wiped the water away from my face back into my hair. I felt the soft fibres from the towel glide against my skin as my dripping wet body called out for more of the towel then it was receiving.

I stood on the beach shivering as I wrapped myself in the towel, trying to cover as much area as possible. Each breeze my body would shiver even more and each shiver my stomach would hurt more and more.

"When's the last time you ate Dolan" Kiara asked and I shrugged.

"I wasn't counting the hours" I responded and she smiled.

"Alright, once you're completely dry, hop in the car. I had Alex set us up with it for the night, in the glove box their should be a hundred dollars for new clothes and food, because obviously we aren't going to be driving around in bright orange jumpsuits while a warrant for our arrest is out" she said fast.

"I'm dry" I said as I sat in the passengers seat and waited for her to finish drying herself off.

When she was done she sat in the drivers seat and started the car.

She pulled off of the beach and made her way down a long dark road with no light.

I stayed quiet, enjoying the peace and relaxing vibes.

I closed my eyes.

—————

"Dolan" Kiara yelled as she shook my body.

"Wake up" she screamed again.

My eyes became heavy and hard to open.

I looked up at the figure on top of me and groaned. She was wearing a black crop top and white jeans. I looked down to my outfit and I was wearing a vans hoodie and some black pants.

I looked up towards her and immediately I saw a happy expression on her face.

"Get off of me" I stated as I pushed her off of me into the drivers seat, causing her to become silent and look down at her nails as she played with them.

"We're here" she said as she got out of the car and slammed the door.

I looked around the alley and smiled, it felt like years since I saw this alley.

It felt like years since I had seen the dark sky in this part of the town and smelt the smell that follows Kennedy around.

Kennedy members usually had a distinct scent. Weed.

I opened my door and slammed it admiring the graffiti on the side of the building.

I kept walking down towards our exit and then I came across it.

I looked up at the brick wall and smiled at the red paint written on the wall.

Each letter had its own faded out colour of red and I couldn't help but smile as I stared at my name. I couldn't stop staring, not just at my name but at all the members of Kennedy's name.

I never realized how many people were in Kennedy, and how many had such great graffiti writing.

I kept waking until I saw the signature light beaming down onto a door.

I heard laughing and cheering and shouting and thats when I knew, I was finally home.