Melodies and Outings- Chapter 15

Ariel's POV:

I was staring at my sketch pad in annoyance and anxiety. I let out a huff of annoyance while I looked across my now clean kitchen towards Kaitlyn and Mary. They were in my living room looking through the decorations that once adorned my flat. I remember where exactly each one was, but I don't feel like placing them all back in their old places. "Why can't I get you out of my head, and life?" I mumbled while looking down at my drawing.

The drawing I drew looked back at me with piercing emerald eyes. He had deep dimples carved into his cheeks, and his smile was breathtaking. His acne covered some parts of his face while his hair was styled back in its usual quiff. He wore a blue fitted t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to make the t-shirt look like it had no sleeves. You could see part of his boat tattoo and some of the other tattoos peeking out from his upper arms. Harry Styles, why did you have to be flawless, I thought as I let my face fall into my hands, and I groaned. I pushed myself out of the kitchen and went into my living room to see what had Mary and Kaitlyn giggling like Alex. "What did you two find now?" I asked as I sat down on my flat's floor.

"Nothing," Mary said with a not so innocent smile. Kaitlyn tried to hide her smile by biting her lower lip, but she failed. She started laughing again, and that set Mary off again. Kaitlyn handed me a picture while both of them rolled on the floor with laughter. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the picture. "Who are these people?" I mumbled as I stood up and walked out to my balcony.

It was obviously a picture of me but with three other lads. It didn't quite look like me because I was wearing a white silk shirt with black leather pants. My hair was in a bun while I had my usual makeup and the same jewelry I now wear every day. There were two lads asleep, and they seemed to be brothers because they looked alike. The only difference was that one of the two looked older than the other. They both had curly hair, but they were both asleep on a sofa. The last lad also looked like he could be their brother, but he looked like he was in between the sleeping lads' age. This lad had black hair styled up in a small quiff, and he wore a gray fitted t-shirt with a open blue plaid long sleeve shirt and navy blue jeans. He had pretty dark brown eyes, and when I looked into them I felt a tiny tug to my heart. We both held black sharpies in our hands, and we were smiling mischievously into the camera. When I took a closer look into the picture I noticed that the two sleeping lads had drawn on glasses, curly moustaches, and freckles. I giggled because I now saw why they were laughing. "Well, well, well," I said with a small smirk. "Looks like I finally remember you, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Nick Jonas. The Jonas Brothers... But I can't seem to remember you three fully. Looks like I will need to schedule a day to visit New Jersey in the States to get the information I need."

I sighed and walked back inside. The girls were staring at me curiously as I held onto the photo. I looked around my clean flat, and smiled. We took all morning today to clean my old flat. I took the downstairs while Kaitlyn helped me, and Mary took the upstairs rooms. Right now, we are relaxing since we are now done cleaning, and this picture distracted me from my Harry Styles dilemma. Well it did until I remembered it right now. I groaned and told them, "Quit laughing at my old pictures. I don't know how you found it, but don't laugh at me. If you do, well I'll just say that you two may end up in their same situation."

Their eyes widened and quickly stopped giggling. I threw them a smile before walking back into the kitchen and glaring at the sketch. It was like he was taunting me because I couldn't get him out of my head. I feel guilty that I couldn't consider him a best friend anymore, but at the same time I feel relieved. I felt someone stand beside as I merely glared at my Harry drawing. "Don't," I growled out as I walked towards my sink and leaned forward on it with my elbows.