Gone- Chapter 8 Part 2

A/N: Before I start I'd like to say this: In the words of the excellent author @BelWatson here on wattpad, I have two bodyguards protecting me all day & night. Now, continue reading & DONT KILL ME!

Harry's POV:

***

I was dressed in all black. My usual rebellious curls were messy and unkempt. The usual sparkle I had in my green eyes was gone. Instead, I looked like a zombie. I looked lifeless. I felt lifeless as I stood in front of her casket. She looked so beautiful even when she's dead. Her wavy hair framed her face. Her beautiful eyes were closed forever. I will never see her beautiful blue-green eyes again. The ghost of a smile was on her lips. The black lace dress that Mary designed for her made her fair skin look pale. I placed I hand on both of hers that lay on her belly. She was cold to the touch. My princess... She's gone.

I felt a tear roll down my face, and a sob escaped my lips. The service had just ended, and the only people that lingered around were the lads, the girls, Logan, and Ariel's family. Rockers weren't allowed to attend the service. We all wanted them to attend, but management said that it'd only cause havoc. I removed my hand from hers and gripped the side of her casket. I dropped my head, and I just let tears roll down my face. I was well aware that they were going to close the casket now so it would be buried six feet under, but I didn't want to move. I cried until I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. "Hazza, let go. She's gone," Louis said with emotion thick in his words.

I turned and looked at him straight into his dark brown eyes. "I can't, Lou! She was my life! She was my happiness! She held the key to my world, and she's gone! You don't know how bad it feels to have someone ripped from your life. My best friend and lover are gone... She's gone, Lou," I said as I sobbed into his shoulder.

He held me tight, and I felt his tears mix with mine. "Harry, we're all going to miss her," I heard Liam say.

I looked at him, and I saw that sadness was filled in his blue-gray eyes. "If you really want her to rest in peace, you need to follow her last wish," Zayn said quietly approaching us.

He had fresh tears falling from his sky blue eyes. Niall approached us and said in his Irish accent, "Let her go. Yes mourn for her, but don't let it control your life."

Niall tried stopping the tears from his hazel eyes, but he failed miserably. "You don't understand. I can't move on. She was the purpose to my life. Without her, I'm nothing! I can't leave her," I roared and I pulled away from Lou.

I turned to look at Ariel again, but I discovered that her casket was now buried. The only thing that was left behind was a pile of freshly moved dirt, and many bouquets of flowers. I did the first thing I thought of when I felt the lads approach me again; I ran. I ran through the cemetery until I left everyone behind. I stopped running once I got to a tree. I turned to see if anyone followed, and no one was behind me. Strangely, I still felt a presence near me. "Why did you leave me, Ary? You promised me you would fight for your life! Where did that promise go, huh?! I can't move on, Ary. You were my life. Without you, I'm honestly empty. I'm nothing but an empty shell," I said sobbing as I kneeled on the grass and clutched the grass tightly.

"Harry," a soft melodic voice said. It rang through my ears, but it can't be the same person...

"Harry, look at me," the voice said. I felt something cold touch my chin pull my head up. Ary stood in front of me. However, when the clouds overhead moved and sunlight shone, she faded a little bit. It's her ghost.