So It Begins...- Chapter 12

(A/N: BEFORE U ALL KILL ME, READ THE A/N AT THE END WHEN U FINISH READING THIS NEW UPDATE)

Ariel's POV:

Haz... Who can he be? I've been thinking about him all day now. Ever since I woke up until now to lunch time I can't help but feel as if I should know who he is. I feel as if the answer is a lot closer than I think it is. Who is he though? Would Harry know who he is? No, I won't ask him. He's busy with sound checks and interviews. Plus, I'm in no mood to talk to him because he never called me back yesterday. We were supposed to watch five films today, and at the rate everything is going, he won't show up today either. I looked sadly down at my outfit as I stood up from the bench on my balcony. I was wearing a pair of white jeans and a shirt from the first Harry Potter film. It wasn't the same shirt as Pen's because her's was the film cover while mine had Harry and Hagrid looking out towards Hogwarts. I paired the outfit with black converse, and I had my hair in a simple side braid with just mascara and eyeliner as makeup.

Kaitlyn showed up since ten and has been eyeing me from inside my bedroom as I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. She kept making snide comments while I read, but I merely ignored her. She gave up after awhile and just started to listen to music from her phone via her headphones. I am now three-fourths of the way through  this book. It's getting really intense and I fear what J.K. Rowling has in store for me next. I decided to stop when I heard Kaitlyn remove her headphones and Pen nudging me on the side for me to talk. "Kaitlyn?" I questioned to her hesitantly.

"What?" she said while rolling her eyes slightly. Today she was wearing a short yellow gown that reached her knees and had rhinestones and lace decorating the top of her dress. She paired it with simple makeup and yellow flats.

"May I ask you a question without you snapping or getting annoyed at me?"

She sighed and looked away. "Sure," she responded after awhile quietly.

"What went on with us in our past that you find my existence irritating?"

"Look, I already told you that I don't believe you when you say that you lost your memory. I know that you remember-."

"Please, Kaitlyn. I'm so confused. I really do not remember what I did to you." Before she could answer, one of my maids popped their head into my bedroom.

"Your Highness? Prince Adrien and Princess Evelia are here to see you and Ms. Kingsley-Carlton," she said while curtsying slightly.

"Tell them I will be right down. Kaitlyn? Can you go prepare us tea and biscuits for a small lunch?"

"Of course," Kaitlyn said a little too politely. I'm guessing she said that because the maid was still in the bedroom, and she left right behind Kaitlyn.

"You're going to have to change, ya know," Penelope said finally speaking up all morning.

"It's about time you talk to me as well. It's not like anyone else can hear you," I said while playfully rolling my eyes and exiting my balcony. I locked the door behind me and placed the book on my bedside table. "Plus, I'm too lazy to change. Everyone can't expect that a Princess is always going to wear gowns every single day. We have our lazy casual days as well."

I merely placed my tiara on my head and headed towards the door with my jewelry clinking. "Ariel," Pen said appearing in front of me, "go change into a gown. You're meeting the Prince and Princess for crying out loud."

"Pen, stop patronizing me. I'm in no mood to please anyone. Harry stood me up, so just leave me alone," I said harshly while walking away.

"Stop," she said while pulling at my elbow. "Calm down now. It's not our fault so you better not take it out on us that Harry stood you up. Now, smile and have a good time because your snapping is getting on my bloody nerves."