You or Them- Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

Last week when we went down to the police station, the head of police, also know known as Officer Banks, was pissed off to see us. He wasn't bothered by our presence, but he seemed bothered by the fact that seven celebrities (one of them being a One Direction girlfriend), two other One Direction girlfriends, and two well known best friends of us, came down to the station without any body guards. He kept going on and on how irresponsible it was of us, and well I snapped at him...

Flashback

"Do you guys know how irresponsible it was for all of you to come down to the station without any proper protection?! You could have gotten seriously hurt, or even kidnapped, by Amelia all because you are all a crucial connection to the Princess! It's bad enough having a well known Princess Popstar/Rockstar missing; imagine if at least you seven celebrities went missing! It would've been a disaster! It could've been a world crisis because not only do we have to worry about finding all eight of you, but we'd also have to keep an extremely close eye on all your fans! Imagine what could've-" Officer Banks said while raising his voice at us as he paced behind his desk in his small office down at the station.

"Well I'm sorry that we didn't bring security! We came down to tell you that we know where Princess Ariel is at! I'm sorry we're more worried over our best friend's safety than our own," I roared as I stood up from one of the chairs and placed my hands on his desk. That outburst seemed to have caught his attention.

"You know where she's at? How?" He sounded amazed and quickly took out a notepad and quickly sat back down on his chair. Cher pulled on my jacket sleeve signaling for me to sit down.

"She wrote us a letter two days ago and it arrived yesterday at around noon along with the hat she wore when she disappeared," Cher said pulling out the letter and handing it to Officer Banks. He read through the letter, and he let out a long sigh.

"This won't help in anything. It doesn't even state where she's at." He handed the letter back to Cher and gave us a sad smile.

"It does," Liam said steeping forward and grabbed the letter from Cher. "It states clearly here. She wrote, "'P.S. Haz don't forget the summer memory. Please recall it.' That clearly means that the memory holds the location where she's at."

"First of all, why would the memory be so important?" The officer looked annoyed, but at the same time curious.

"The memory is important because it was the first summer we spent away from each other," I said with desperation in my tone. "We were both 10 when she, Joseph, and Amelia took a family vacation. They went down- wait, if I tell you, you have to promise us that you will take us with you to help rescue Ariel. Us as in just Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and I."

The girls stiffened when they heard this, and I quickly added turning to them, "No offence, but you guys need to stay here in London safe. It's not that you aren't capable of going, but Ariel would kill us if we got you guys hurt. She's already going to kill us for going along anyways."

They nodded, but didn't say anything else. I know they're pissed off that they can't go, but they understand. It's not that they would hold us back, but we know how to remain calm in dangerous situations. Or at least I hope... The girls would just be screaming in terror, and that will not only risk our lives, but Ariel's as well. "Mr. Styles, right now is not the time to negotiate. Finding the Princess is time sensitive. Tell us, now," Officer Banks said glaring at me.

I didn't stop though, I stood my ground. "Officer, you don't understand! We understand her. If she sees complete strangers with officer uniforms, she may not trust you. Why? Because she's going to think that you're working for her nanny. She won't leave with you, and if she somehow manages to escape, she would easily come out if she saw us."