She whimpered at that. We both knew she wouldn't be able to hold out long. The idea of spanking her turned her on and she was already very wet.

"Oh and here. I'm going to blind fold you so you can't see where I'm going to be as I play with you." I grabbed the cloth from the side and put it around her eyes.

I flipped her back around so she was on her back. Her moans were getting deeper and louder. I tenderly licked one nipple and she came.

Pinching her nipple between my thumb and finger I trailed kisses back up to her ear. "That was quick baby. More always come quickly after the first one too. That's 3 spankings my pet."

I turned up the speed just to torture her. I trailed my mouth all over her body.

I grabbed her leg and kissed from her ankle up. I gently licked her clit. Soon she came again.

"6 kitten" I told her.

She only had 2 minutes left. Again I turned it up.

She bucked her hips and started moaning my name, "Oh daddy please. I need you" she begged, right as she came again.

1 minute left.

"That's 9."

I turned it up two speeds. As high as it would go.

She couldn't form words at this point.

Time was almost up. The counter said 3 more seconds. Right as it counted down to turn off she came again.

"4 in 7 minutes. Oh my baby girl. That's 12 spankings," I said pulling the vibrator out. Her legs shook as I flipped her back to her stomach. I decided to put her across my lap. Untying her hands I laid her across me.

"Count them out baby girl."

I began.

*smack* 1 *smack 2*

I loved how her ass jiggled as I smacked it. Watching it turn red beneath my hand.

*smack* 10 *smack* 11 *smack* 12.

I rubbed her ass for a few. I could see the wetness running down her legs. I sat her up. She had tears running down her face from the spanking, but her eyes held more lust than anything.

"Daddy please I need you" she begged.

I laid her back and in one swift motion slammed my dick in her.

"May I please touch you daddy?" She begged.

"Yes baby."

With that she wrapped her arms around my shoulders holding me tightly to her as I pounded into her.

I grabbed her collar and pulled her mouth to mine. Slightly choking her.

"This collar is so fucking sexy on you baby girl."

I let her go and wrapped her legs around my shoulders. Pinning them up.

"Oh daddy" she moaned and bucked underneath me.

"May I please cum daddy?"

I gave her permission and felt her squeeze around me then explode. It shook her whole body. I kept going.

I unpinned her legs and pulled out for a moment so I could flip her over. I pounded into her from behind.

Grabbing her collar I pulled her up into my chest. I massaged one breast with my other hand. I let go of the collar and massaged her breast with my other hand. I could tell she was close again. I kept pounding into her. I moved my hands down to her hips, letting her fall back down to the bed. I pulled her hips. Swirling them as I pounded into her.

"Daddy...can..i please...cum" she barely got out.

I nodded yes. This time as she came I did too.

She fell down exhausted. 6 orgasms in one night.

I fell down next to her. Out of breath as well.

She crawled over to my chest to lay her head on it.

"Whatd you think baby?" I asked.

"That was amazing daddy. A great way to end a great day," she panted. Still out of breath.

"Good baby girl. But we need to go get cleaned up and change the sheets." Come on let's shower.

"Daddy no I'm too tired" I said.

"Good thing daddy can carry you then" I said scooping her up.

I took her into my bathroom. Removing her collar I started the shower and stepped in with her in my arms. I set her down and began washing her. When she was all cleaned I started washing myself.

"I help daddy?" She asked.

She'd fallen into her little space, which she tended to do when she was tired.

"Of course baby girl."

I bent down so she could help me scrub my hair and my body.

Stepping out of the shower I felt exhaustion hit.

"How about we just sleep in your bed tonight baby? I'll clean mine in the morning."

Aza nodded already half asleep.

"Daddy can we sleep nakey?" She asked.

I chuckled but nodded yes.

Her eyes lit up at that. I took us to her room. I used the towel to dry her off and dry her hair as much as possible. Then I brushed it and dried it some more.

Pulling her into my chest I felt her relax. I popped her pacifier into her mouth. She was out like a light before it even hit her lips.

I kissed the top of her head and settled in for the night. Soon I was out too.