48; finales! [part 2]

Start from the beginning

makeup; however ya want

dress;
sadies:

dress; sadies:

millie's:

yours;

—"Oh my god, you look hOt!" Millie and Sadie both said as they walked towards me

"Oh my god, you look hOt!" Millie and Sadie both said as they walked towards me. "It's okay." Maddie rolled her eyes. I wanted to smack her.

"Not hotter than you guys! oh my god, except you maddie, i am hotter than you." I gave her a smile. She gave me a glare.

(THATS RIGHT WE ARE NOT GONNA STAY SILENT. MADDIE HAS TO CATCH THESE ELBOWS)

"Your boyfriend wants to see you. He's gonna probably get a boner when he sees you in that." Sadie snorted. Me and Millie burst out laughing. "Speaking of which, Noah is very lucky to have you Millie, and Caleb is also lucky to have you, Sadie! You guys are stunning" I hugged them.

It was already 5 pm. We had to be at the premiere at 8 o' clock. I walked out the room, leaving the girls talking and whatever. I roamed in Finn and Noah's room to see Finn getting his curly locks all...curly. "That's hot." I spoke up. Finn turned around to see me.

He was speechless. "Was I...not supposed to come in?" I said, heading back out before he grabbed me. "No no, it's just you're absolutely gorgeous and... Are you sure we can't just skip the premiere and... have some fun of our own?" He bit his lip. I smiled as he leaned in to give me a kiss. "How am I so lucky to have you?" He whispered. "Ha! I'm the lucky one." I put my arms around his neck.