23; crushes

"You guys are so cute, I want to cry" Sadie said as I woke up with her in front of my face. I jumped up to see a sleeping Finn.

"Sadie, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Hm, what's Finn doing here?" She smirked.

"Touchè, Sadie Sink, touché" I said, jumping out of bed. "Where's Millie?" I asked, noticing she didn't sleep here last night.

"She slept in my room last night, she didn't want to ruin your cuddle session" she nudged me, winking. I raised my eyebrows, "cuddle session?"

She shrugged, "Mills said she saw Finn playing with your hair and wrapping his arms around you". I looked at sleeping finn and smiled at the thought of him doing that. I didn't feel it, so I must've fell asleep.

"Well, let's leave Finn here, he's still sleeping" I said, opening the door to leave. Sadie nodded and came out with me.

We went back into her room, there was Millie, sitting on the bed with a big grin on her face.

"Did you tell her about your crush on Caleb?" Millie giggled. I gasped, "SADIE!!!"

"MILLIE! NO OH MY GOD YOU JUST" Sadie smacked her hand on her forehead. I had the biggest smirk on my face.

"how long?" I asked. Sadie blushed and said "2 months"

"You know Sadie, you and Millie made me go through Finn so I think I should make it even." I said, winking at Millie. Sadie was confused

Millie gasped when she realized what I meant. Me and her ran to Caleb and Gaten's room and knocked.

"Wait no!" Sadie ran after us.

(HAHAHA THE SAME THING KEEPS HAPPENING OVER AND OVER)

Caleb opened the door. "Oh hey girls" he said, grinning.

"WEELL UH SADIE SECRETLY LIKES YOU BUT I GUESS ITS NOT A SECRET ANYMORE BUT YEAH" I blurted out.

"Haha, he likes her too!" Gaten said, poking his head out.

"GATEN!" Caleb shouted at Gaten. Me and Millie clapped while repeatedly saying "shIP"

"Saleb is happening?" Noah also popped up out of nowhere.

Sadie screamed and went back into her room, locking it.

ooH