3; Smiles... for now

The storms brewing.

{your pov}

We were on our way to the Santa Monica Beach. Which was about an hour since we were living in Orange County.

So yep, I was trapped in a car wiTH FINN for an hour. I mean, everyone else too.

Limo Order
Driver
Caleb.       Noah
Gaten        Sadie
Finn   Me  Millie

I was wearing a one piece since i just hated showing more of my body, with some shorts over it so when we get there I could just take them off.

While I was sitting, Finn's hand brushed against mine.

On accident, of course.

I couldn't really move it, if i took it away, he would think im being rude or something, while if i leave it, he's gonna think im into him.

Which I am, I'm just not telling him. Ever.

So I just left it there.

"Hey! We should play some music" Caleb said, pulling out his phone and connecting the aux cord.

Bodak Yellow by Cardi B started playing.

(Im sorry if you dont like this song)

Everyone got really hype and started dancing and singing. Except you and Finn.

Finn turned to you. "Hey, we should take a photo" he said turning to Instagram.

"Wait, you're gonna post it?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah! Then, everyone can meet you" He said in his cheery voice.

"Oh, o-okay" I stuttered. I was worried for some reason.

He pulled his phone to the front of our faces while I noticed Millie smirking. I rolled my eyes and looked into camera. I gave a tiny smile. He gave one of his beautiful smiles.

He looked at the picture. "God Y/N you're so photogenic" he said as he now posted it with a caption of a heart and my @.

(Yeah he knew your @)

Pshh, youre more photogenic and beautiful , i thought to myself.

I quickly went on Instagram and like the picture. First. I commented.

He laughed.

Then Millie also went and commented SHIIIP

I gave her a glare and nudged her. She showed Sadie and they giggled.

Caleb, Gaten, and Noah were jamming out too much to even notice.

Ah, today was a good day.

Or so I thought.