21; controlling finn 😏

HOLY FUCK IM 379 IN FANFICTION PLEASE KILL ME ILYSMSMSM

hi i have a great new story idea and i need your input
Should it be Fillie? Or Just Finn like the rest of my books or about someone else

We arrived at a movie theater. That made me feel relaxed, you know, nothing too fancy or stressful. "What are we watching?" I asked Finn as we got out the limo.

(I just realized how extra a limo is smh)

Before he could say anything, tons of paparazzi showed up and started to take pictures of us. "Finn! Is that your love interest?" one asked.

hell yeah i am fite me

"How long have you two been together?" Another asked. Finn just squeezed my hand to assure me that I'm fine. We walked past all the paparazzi and in the theater and up to the ticket booth. There was a nice lady that looked about in her 20s.

"Hi, what would you like to see today" she asked kindly. "Two tickets to Spiderman: Homecoming" Finn said putting some money down.

I looked up at him and smiled, I've been waiting to see that movie.

(GreAt movie, 10/10 recommend if ya haven't watched it)

The lady took the money and gave us the tickets, "I love your show!" She said. Finn said "thanks!" And we went to buy some snacks.

"I'll just take some popcorn" I said honestly. "Nono, grab some candy or something" he said, getting an icee.

"Finn, stop spending money on me" I glared at him. He got behind me and whispered in my ear, "I wanna spoil you princess"

(That was kinky i apologize but it was for one of my readers)

My cheeks turned red as strawberries as I got a drink. "O-okay" I said, turning away from him so he doesn't notice. I felt like dying after that comment.

He paid, again. Then we went to the seats. "Let's sit in the back, just in case we make out" Finn smirked. My legs felt all wobbly after that, Finn is going crazy please help. I slowly nodded. WHY?

Me and Finn were deep into the movie. "Damn, Peter Parker is hot" I said, giggling. Finn glared at me, "hm?" He said, pretending he didn't hear anything. I laughed and ate some popcorn.

After the movie, when we were getting out, Finn said "so y/n do you prefer Peter Parker over me?"

I scoffed, "pfft, of course not, I only have my eyes on you" I rolled my eyes. Out of no where, Finn put me against the wall. "Good. You're mine y/n" and he kissed me passionately. I smiled, whERE WAS THIS FINN COMING FROM? i mean im not complaining 😏

But shit. If only there weren't paparazzi around, maybe us kissing wouldn't have got leaked everywhere.

Fuck.