5; jack

"What dO YOU MEAN HE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE" Sadie shouted at you in your room.

You closed the door. "Geez, keep it down"

Millie sighed. "Okay, bUt hOw"

"I don't know apparently you guys don't know your oWN CO STAR" You shouted at them.

Millie paced around the room. "It's fine, we can still make him love y-"

You shook her shoulders. "Millie, its fine. Its not like my celebrity crush was gonna like me" You laughed.

They both gave each other puzzled looks. "Wait, so you're actually fine with this?" Sadie said.

You shrugged. I mean, its just Finn. Who are you kidding, you were disappointed that he likes someone else, but it was fine. You knew you didn't have chances with him.

(Almost like me fantasizing about josh dun :/ )

You guys decided to go downstairs. You guys were all having movie night. And just guess what you were watching.

"Hey guys! 'my friends' (jack, jaeden, sophia, wyatt) (im sORRY I DONT LIKE TAKING CARE OF 5+ CHARACTERS WOOP) is coming over to see the movie with us" Finn said out loud.

Oh grEat. Might I say, you also might have a teenie weenie crush on Jack Dylan Grazer (holy fuck my phone automatically knows his name sksks)

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" You said, as you ran to the door. You opened it and your jaw dropped.

There they were.

"Hi! What's your name?" Sophia said politely.
You just nodded.

Yeah, you looked pretty weird to be honest. Finn ran up and saved you. "Hey guys, this is Y/N" he introduced you to them.

You saw Jack. Handsome bean. (i feel cringy now rip)

"And y/n, you must know Jaeden, Wyatt, Sophia, and Jack" he laughed.

You nodded and waved.

You all went in to the big living room as there was a big fuzzy carpet where Sadie and Millie were sitting. They were both smirking at you.

Sadie started eating her popcorn. "We saw you starstrucked looking at Jack" she whispered.

"Yeah. Do you have a thing for guys and curly hair?" Millie snickered. You shrugged and giggled.

Everyone got some snacks and finally sat down either on the couch or the rug.

Oh yeah, you guys were watching It.

(Ive watched it 3 times already oops)
Jack sat next to you. "Hey" he said, flashing a smile. "Hey" you waved, smiling back.

You looked to see Gaten sleeping, Noah and Caleb hugging each other, Millie and Sadie whispering not paying attention to the movie, Wyatt and Jaeden talking. Sophia and Finn deep into the movie and Jack staring at you?

You blushed and he quickly looked away.

"Is it scary for you?" Jack asked randomly.

"Yeah/Nah" You replied. He laughed. "Well, Bill Skarsgård coming out with that makeup scared the fuck outta us"

"Bill Skarsgård is gorgeous!" You debated. Jack laughed again. "It's true!"

Later on, you screamed at the part where Richie broke Eddie's arm. "oH MY LORDY JESUS"

Jack grabbed you hand and squeezed it. Your face turned into a tomato as you gave a nervous smile.

Im gonna bang my face into a wALL, JACK DYLAN GRAZER JUST GRABBED MY HAND you thought. You were screaming deep in your mind, but you let him.

Millie looked back at you and winked. You gritted your teeth together.

Welp. You can get over Finn fast with this precious human being.

-

I REALIZE I SAID I WAS UPDATING ON FRIDAY BUT ITS NOW SATURDAY IM SORYY PLEASE DONT HATE ME